U.S. Politics

maqroll

49 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

I think Trump is smarter than he acts and was smart enough to not actually dip his cock into the honey jar known as Russia. A lot of other people around trump will fall, but he will come out unscathed. 

Mostly disagree.  He is as dumb as he sounds, he was literally and is metaphorically balls deep in Russian honey pots.  There is not way on this earth that he had his kid and his son in law working on this without a paper trail leading directly back to him.  My money is on Mueller has enough on him already, all we are seeing is the circle tightening as we speak.  The bit I do agree with is that Trump may well come out of this unscathed, but not because he didn't do it, or was smart enough to not leave a trail, it will simply be because the political establishment won't have the balls to do anything about it.

45 minutes ago, Straggler said:

Trump may well come out of this unscathed, but not because he didn't do it, or was smart enough to not leave a trail, it will simply be because the political establishment won't have the balls to do anything about it.

Just takes one lunatic and one shot.

It's like waiting for a bus whilst sat on the bus.

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

Just takes one lunatic and one shot.

It's like waiting for a bus whilst sat on the bus.

If Trump were assassinated, can you imagine the backlash that would ensue? Mike Pence, supreme leader of Gilead. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

If Trump were assassinated, can you imagine the backlash that would ensue? Mike Pence, supreme leader of Gilead. 

I'm sure US Intelligence will keep him safe. They love the guy.

Edited by Brumerican

Straight after Cuck Fest Helsinki The Russian Embassy USA announced plans to go ahead with the new defence strategy agreed upon in the secret meeting. Only Trump and the translator know what that is on the "US side". 

Trump then starts floating the idea of letting Putin have access to sensitive info and people of interest like McFaul and Browder.

Remember that Stewart Lee joke about the fox's guide to chicken security ?

Edited by Brumerican

On 17/07/2018 at 23:41, VILLAMARV said:

"When I left everybody was thrilled" :crylaugh:

37 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

"And I can tell you when I left, everyone was thrilled"

Not sure that one came out the way you intended it Mr. Trump ?

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

New picture emerges of Trump trying to decide if if criticises May or supports May,  if Putin meddled in the election or if he didn't. 

download.jpeg

Edited by sidcow

Â