U.S. Politics

maqroll

5 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Have you conducted your own poll or just pulled this out of your arse?

If more people cared there would be more people protesting no........

Why are there not 50,000 people protesting in every city, marches in every town?

Because nobody gives a shit outside of the same rentamob people currently in london

Edited by LakotaDakota

Interesting press conference going on right now. 12 Russians indicted for hacking, all accused of being part of the GRU.  Also naming Guccifer 2.0 as a GRU agent (Roger Stone might be a bit worried about this one).

This makes it over 30 indictments from the Mueller investigation.  The indictments also say clear as day that the efforts of the Russian operation was directly to aid the Trump campaign.  They do not measure how much influence they had on the election (that is isn't the job of law enforcement to do), but with the indictments today it really puts the witch hunt bollox to bed for good.

Also the indictments state that the GRU agents did engage with US citizens to disseminate the information although they are not at this time prepared to say if the US citizens knew they were working with Russian spies.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

I would say it is probably much higher than half that have no problem or simply do not care, The same 50-100,000 people that turn out for every single protest in no way whatsoever represent the majority

Lol

2 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

Out of a population of nearly 70 million only 100,000 or so care enough to turn out at a protest

Oxford street alone has a footfall of approx 14,000 people every hour just going about their business

:crylaugh:

What the **** are you on about?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

Out of a population of nearly 70 million only 100,000 or so care enough to turn out at a protest

Oxford street alone has a footfall of approx 14,000 people every hour just going about their business

Out of a population of nearly 70 million, only 75,000 care enough to go to Old Trafford to watch United.

That's your logic.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

Out of a population of nearly 70 million, only 75,000 care enough to go to Old Trafford to watch United.

That's your logic.

I’m not sure logic has played much part in that particular crowd/ protest theory ?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Straggler said:

Interesting press conference going on right now. 12 Russians indicted for hacking, all accused of being part of the GRU.  Also naming Guccifer 2.0 as a GRU agent (Roger Stone might be a bit worried about this one).

Not just any old hacking either - amongst the things they - allegedly - hacked were emails which Trump later explicitly asked for during his election rally speeches.........so, at best ( if proven) this means he inadvertently ( lol) worked with/ encouraged Russian agents to destabilise the U S Election.

So I guess that means old Trumpy is desperately short of support in the USA, since at best 500,000 turned out to watch the inauguration - not only a chance to show support but also America’s single biggest pageant - out of a population of some 350 Million.

26 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

That's your logic.

Or, given he hasn't decided to hold a protest outside Villa Park that means he's indifferent to what's going on at the club at the moment.

47 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

And there's 250,000 there.

that's stunning for a weekday protest

Stunning because they must realise it will make absolutely zero difference to Trump. Zero difference to US foreign policy, zero difference to US domestic policy and next to zero difference to UK policy. 

I’m stunned so many people can’t find something better to do with their time! 

2 hours ago, terrytini said:

Just seen a Sky Poll which pretty much says half the country have no problem with Trump.

Ive never felt more alienated from my fellow man. Wish I could lock myself in a cellar until they all disappeared....

37% of the electorate voted for Brexit, i’m not surprised by anything anymore.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WhatAboutTheFinish said:

Stunning because they must realise it will make absolutely zero difference to Trump. Zero difference to US foreign policy, zero difference to US domestic policy and next to zero difference to UK policy. 

I’m stunned so many people can’t find something better to do with their time! 

I think Trump revels in it! 

Interesting to see if there were as many protesters when the Chinese, Turkish and Saudi leaders were over. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, terrytini said:

So I guess that means old Trumpy is desperately short of support in the USA, since at best 500,000 turned out to watch the inauguration - not only a chance to show support but also America’s single biggest pageant - out of a population of some 350 Million.

FAKE NEWS!!

Â