U.S. Politics

maqroll

3 hours ago, LondonLax said:

As a comedian how do you satirise these guys?

Just the raw material is funny enough. 

Well SNL are doing a great job while for example South Park has given up on Trump as they say it's hard to satire now that the satire has become reality.

55 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Where the **** did they find Sean Spicer

The scary thing is according to wiki he's been a communications director for the Republicans for a long time, so this is actually what he's done for a living for a while.  He's not just a complete, random unqualified nobody.  It's embarrassing and sums up Trump's Presidency.

1 hour ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Where the **** did they find Sean Spicer

He was an RNC guy, probably Preibus' pick. I've never heard a press secretary for anyone, let alone the POTUS mangle his words as badly as Spicer. His reading comprehension is at a 9th grade level. The 9th grade Special Needs class.

I love the part at 1 minute 9 seconds where the female interviewer points out the cruise missiles were unmanned.

I for one did not know that. I presumed there were dwarfs or jockeys in them.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, chrisp65 said:

I for one did not know that. I presumed there were dwarfs or jockeys in them.

It's hamsters, loads of 'em.

A near miss from AA munitions won't take them all out.

Trump and Russia is collusion in confusion.

It's a strategy, but fundamentally Putin is sharper than the Trump menagerie.

If something heavy happens in North Korea, it needs to be swift and successful.

We look at Trump and can't quite believe it.

WTF must the South Koreans think?

South or dig?

His position on China and NATO is very simple to understand. Last weekend he was having a nice lunch with the Chinese and they said some nice things about him so they are good now. This week he was in a room with NATO chaps and they said they are doing useful things and probably showed him a map and some pictures of tanks so now they are not obsolete.

It's just the last person in the room thing again. Just wait until he decides he needs to bomb N Korea so he can look presidential again and finds out the Chinese are supporting them.

"The most beautiful chocolate cake you've never seen"

Well no you perma tan shit gibbon we've not seen the cake you were shovelling in  the face arse you speak through. 

I think my personal favourite bit of that though is when he starts talking about the how all 59 missiles hit their target (best military by the power of 5!) and she feels the need to chip in with "unmanned!"

Obviously they are fecking unmanned you idiot, they are missiles. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chindie said:

I like how the US military goes from amazing, incredible, to depleted, cut back so badly, in a sentence.

Utter moron.

It's amusing, you can literally see the moment she goes off script and is spouting BS and then suddenly he remembers a sound bite he is supposed to use and he just throws it out there instantly. 

Â