U.S. Politics

maqroll

There must be a news panel of psychologists somewhere having a field day with Melania Trumps body language. I've never seen a human being look so uncomfortable in my life. 

She really does not want to be first lady of the USA. 

Well there we go Trump is now president of America.  Funny thing is nobody died..  Some kid set a fire because he felt like it and a bunch of retards smashed up a Starbucks?  And where exactly are all the racist Trump supporters going on the rampage?  Main stream media banging on about an anti Jewish speech, when a rabbi gave a prayer for the first time at an inauguration?  The protesters just showed the world exactly what they are brain dead morons!  One of them when asked stated that Trump was worse than Joseph Stalin and that he wanted to go to the Soviet Union?   It does not exist!  If he was that interested perhaps North Korea is a better bet.  I just wish someone like Trump would become Prime Minister here!  As for his team being all business men and women, well politicians haven't done anything in the past so give them a go and they are not taking salaries either!

Its a beautiful thing!

It's an incredibly old story, but I read it for the first time today, and it says it all about Trump that he hasn't changed in 33 years. 

1984: In an interview with The Washington Post, Donald offered himself for the post of nuclear arms negotiator with the Soviet Union. Describing himself as a master deal maker, he said all he would have to do is get “updated” on the subject. “It would take,” he said, “an hour and a half to learn everything there is to learn about missiles. I think I know most of it anyway.”

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It's an incredibly old story, but I read it for the first time today, and it says it all about Trump that he hasn't changed in 33 years. 

Least he is consistent! :)

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'm a little upset by how old Dubya looks. 2008 wasn't that long ago, was it? :( 

Apparently since he left office he's become something of a recluse and the final few years of his presidency took a real toll on him. 2 wars etc.

8 minutes ago, Xela said:

Is that a waxwork of Obama as the expression never changes!

He did let the mask drop a couple of times during the most retarded periods of Trump's speech. He tried his hardest to look thoughtful, respectful, and contemplative, but there's only so much you can do when someone's performing the speech equivalent of smearing their shit on the walls.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

He did let the mask drop a couple of times during the most retarded periods of Trump's speech. He tried his hardest to look thoughtful, respectful, and contemplative, but there's only so much you can do when someone's performing the speech equivalent of smearing their shit on the walls.

My reaction exactly. It was obvious that he was trying so hard to play a straight bat, but then you could see him thinking "Oh, FFS...". 

• Like 1

I'd love a psychologist to sit down and assess Trump. He's now spouting off about the media en masse colluding to downplay the size of the crowd for his inauguration.

2 things.

Firstly, his ego appears to be so fragile he can't take the idea that he's not popular enough to draw a particularly large crowd.

And secondly... He cannot honestly believe the world's entire media is choosing to cover up the size of a **** crowd. The photos, the videos are there. The crowd was awful.

Putting aside his hateful politics, I'd be concerned having such a personality in such a position. He's a couple of bad headlines from doing something stupid to make up for the size of his hands.

Â