U.S. Politics

maqroll

We’re protecting countries that most of the people in this room have never even heard of

I suspect that there was only one person in that room that hadn't heard of each individual member of NATO.

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Man, what were you doing in the 90's that you don't recognize Dennis Rodman?

In my case, I was being in my 40s. 

I still don't know who he is now. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

In my case, I was being in my 40s. 

I still don't know who he is now. 

He was a basketball player who famously played on THAT Bulls team in the 90's. He was the one with the rainbow swirled hair :lol:

Rather eccentric fellow, who once married himself :lol:

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I suspect that there was only one person in that room that hadn't heard of each individual member of NATO.

As the event was one of his rallies, with the usual placard-waving, cheering enthusiasts, I'd feel safe in betting my house and children that you are being overly generous there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Keyblade said:

He was a basketball player who famously played on THAT Bulls team in the 90's. He was the one with the rainbow swirled hair :lol:

He's also quite good friends with Kim Jong Un :D

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/worldnews/9902493/Dennis-Rodman-with-Kim-Jong-un-in-North-Korea.html

Dennis Rodman has become the most high-profile American to meet the new leader of North Korea, vowing eternal friendship with Kim Jong-un at a basketball game in Pyongyang.

4 hours ago, Keyblade said:

What Bulls team? Bradford? 

Nope, way outside my universe. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

What Bulls team? Bradford? 

Nope, way outside my universe. 

They were called Bradford Northern when I used to regularly go watch them play  in the late 80's / early 90's  .. for shame I didn't even know they became the Bulls until I heard they folded the other week

Dennis Rodman might register as the man (Basketball player) that went to North Korea and is "close friends" with Kim Jong Un  ... he was in the news for a little while on the back of taking a NBA team of retired players to the DPRK

From the Foundations of Geopolitics:

France should be encouraged to form a "Franco-German bloc" with Germany. Both countries have a "firm anti-Atlanticist tradition".

Check

The United Kingdom should be cut off from Europe.

Check

Romania, Macedonia, "Serbian Bosnia" and Greece – "orthodox collectivist East" – will unite with "Moscow the Third Rome" and reject the "rational-individualistic West".

WIP

Ukraine should be annexed by Russia because "“Ukraine as a state has no geopolitical meaning, no particular cultural import or universal significance, no geographic uniqueness, no ethnic exclusiveness, its certain territorial ambitions represents an enormous danger for all of Eurasia and, without resolving the Ukrainian problem, it is in general senseless to speak about continental politics".

WIP

Iran is a key ally. The book uses the term "Moscow-Tehran axis".

Check

Georgia should be dismembered. Abkhazia and "United Ossetia" (which includes Georgia's South Ossetia) will be incorporated into Russia. Georgia's independent policies are unacceptable.

WIP

Russia needs to create "geopolitical shocks" within Turkey. These can be achieved by employing Kurds, Armenians and other minorities.

Check

China, which represents a danger to Russia, "must, to the maximum degree possible, be dismantled". Dugin suggests that Russia start by taking Tibet-Xinjiang-Mongolia-Manchuria as a security belt. Russia should offer China help "in a southern direction – Indochina (except Vietnam), the Philippines, Indonesia, Australia" as geopolitical compensation.

WIP by Trump

Russia should use its special forces within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics."[1]

WIP

For a book written in 1997, it's got quite a lot right so far hasn't it?

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

They were called Bradford Northern when I used to regularly go watch them play  in the late 80's / early 90's  .. for shame I didn't even know they became the Bulls until I heard they folded the other week

Dennis Rodman might register as the man (Basketball player) that went to North Korea and is "close friends" with Kim Jong Un  ... he was in the news for a little while on the back of taking a NBA team of retired players to the DPRK

I think it was just the Harlem Globetrotters, not a team of retired players iirc. Vice made a documentary of his travels there, it was pretty surreal in an odd way like how people were pretending to be using a computer for the visiting Americans. His presence just made an odd country even odder :lol:

Hope everything goes off ok on Friday, but those retarded left wingers, black bloc, BLM and other assorted weirdo's are going to cause some major mayhem!!  Good job we have project veritas and brietbart keeping us informed.  The former don't give a flying **** about democracy!  Love the emotional first aid kit video on the project veritas website hilarious!!!!!

11 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Man, what were you doing in the 90's that you don't recognize Dennis Rodman?

Clearly not watching american sports - couldn't even tell you what sport, even now. Googled the name and he had sports clothes on. I guess basketball or 'football'.

Why would anyone watch american sports? I guess if you're a bit rainman about in game stats and have a thing for shoulder pads then it would be ok. But no, not for me then, not for me now.

90's? I'd have been enjoying being able to go to footy again without gangs of casuals roaming the streets outside. I'd have been waving my arms around in fields to generic 150 bpm rubbish and inhaling what later turned out to be a 24 hour candle not a giant free spliff. I'd have been cutting the roofs off VW Beetles and then falling out (of the driving seat) when they went over a bump. I got married. Started a new job. Broke a sofa whilst having sexy (not on my own). Bought my first ever brand new car, a Mercedes Benz. I loved that car. Bought a house and quickly had a crash course in plumbing, plastering, roofing, electrics...

To be fair, american sport and grown ups playing wrestling are both on my 'to do' list. Just under setting fire to my own cock and sitting through Cats! the musical ever again...

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Chindie said:

I'll guess they're vociferously pro Israel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Breitbart

Breitbart was born in Los AngelesCalifornia on February 1, 1969. He was the adopted son of Gerald and Arlene Breitbart, a restaurant owner and banker respectively, and grew up in the affluent suburb of Brentwood, Los Angeles. He was raised Jewish; his adoptive mother had converted to Judaism when marrying his adoptive father. He attended Hebrew school and had a bar mitzvah. He said that his birth certificate indicated his biological father was a folk singer.

Andrew would remain proudly Jewish, although not always religiously observant. He would sing Hebrew songs at work while also teasing his Orthodox Jewish colleagues for keeping a kosher diet. Breitbart later said of his profession: “I’m glad I’ve become a journalist because I’d like to fight on behalf of the Israeli people... And the Israeli people, I adore and I love.”

Shocker.

Obama commutes Chelsea Manning sentence

President Barack Obama has commuted Chelsea Manning's sentence for leaking documents to Wikileaks in 2010.

The 29-year-old transgender US Army private, born Bradley Manning, will be freed on 17 May instead of her scheduled 2045 release.

She was sentenced to 35 years in 2013 for her role in leaking diplomatic cables to the anti-secrecy group.

The leak was one of the largest breaches of classified material in US history.

...more on link

Â