Weekends football 22/23 December

andykeenan

Currently sitting at Snow Hill station wondering if any Norwich fans will make it back here from The Hawthorns in time to catch my train. If some do then I am definitely wearing my Villa scarf.

****, Bluenoses scored to 2-2.

Yet another last minute equaliser.

They're still shit though, 5 points from drop zone but eleven points from the playoffs.

I also think West Ham will be in trouble. Super thin squad at the moment, and some tough matches now.

Anyone remember Hull a few years ago. They made it, but just barely.

Can see the same fate with West Ham, maybe they even go down.

Yeah, I remember them, wouldn't be surprised if West Ham drops to relegation battle.

Even though we're just behind them, I hope Fulham beat Late Kick Off Liverpool..

I'm in a bit of a quandary with this one. Don't want Fulham moving further away but can't support a Liverpool win. A draw maybe.

Stoke back at it again apparently, one of their players "accidentally" swung his arm and elbow at Dembele's face, the pundits on PremierHD at least seemed to think it wasn't accidental but I didn't see it as I was just out of the view of the telly.

Just seen the red cards in the wham everton game on the espn goals app, now merse and claridge both said they were never sendings off, having watched them im undecided, both players didnt just have high feet, but were pretty close to hitting the player in the neck/throat. Can see why they went.

Â