Weekends football 22/23 December

andykeenan

Friday

Championship

Derby v Hull Blackpool v Wolves Sky

Saturday

Premiership

Wigan home to Arsenal 12.45 Sky Man City home to Reading QPR away to Newcastle Stoke away at Spurs West Ham home to Everton Sunderland making long trip to Southampton Albion home to Norwich late kick off Liverpool home to Fulham

Championship

Small Heath v Burnley Blackburn v Brighton Crystal Palace v Huddersfield 5.20 Sky Ipswich v Bristol City Leeds United v Middlesbrough Leicester v Cardiff Millwall v Barnsley Peterborough v Bolton Sheff Wed v Charlton Watford v Nottm Forest

Sunday

Premiership

Swansea home to Man Utd 1.30 Sky

• Like 1

Even though we're just behind them, I hope Fulham beat Late Kick Off Liverpool.

Really need Arsenal to beat Wigan though, especially with Sunderland, Southampton, QPR and Newcastle all playing each other.

I refuse to take the piss until were back above them. But as I said when they were on a good run and they were lauding Clarke like he was Jesus, when things start to go tits up we'll see how good Clarke is.

I refuse to take the piss until were back above them. But as I said when they were on a good run and they were lauding Clarke like he was Jesus, when things start to go tits up we'll see how good Clarke is.

Keep 19 Jan in your diary. That's the day we go above them after we smash them in their own backyard

Â