the relegation thread 12/13

Jimzk5

Almost half way through the season, quite a few matches in the next 2 weeks which will shape up the bottom half for the second half of the season so who's tipping who for the drop

18th - QPR

19th - southampton

20th - reading

Sunderland

QPR

Reading

I also stand by my prediction from September that one of Swansea or Newcastle will get sucked into a relegation fight this year. The way it's going at the moment, Newcastle are certainly looking the more likely, but I am still not completely convinced by Swansea. One or two unfortunate injuries and I don't think they have enough.

West Ham also have a thin squad, a very single minded play style and a tough run of games coming up.

Southampton will be OK because they can score goals. Can't defend but they can score and I think they'll have just enough.

As i said in the main forum yesterday, for qpr and reading to get 40 points they have to win 1 in 2 games. That's definatly not gonna happen for reading after there manager said they won't spend in Jan and qpr whilst they will come close, I can't see the winning 10 out of 21 games.

Sunderland

QPR

Reading

I also stand by my prediction from September that one of Swansea or Newcastle will get sucked into a relegation fight this year. The way it's going at the moment, Newcastle are certainly looking the more likely, but I am still not completely convinced by Swansea. One or two unfortunate injuries and I don't think they have enough.

West Ham also have a thin squad, a very single minded play style and a tough run of games coming up.

Southampton will be OK because they can score goals. Can't defend but they can score and I think they'll have just enough.

I agree with all that.

Sunderland and QPR would be a delight :D after that think Reading are goners which is a pity as I like Brian McDermott though how long can Wigan get away with staying up. Southanmpton have enough goals in them for me to stay up

Reading are the only dead cert at the moment, imo.

QPR are likely but as much as I hate him, Redknapp COULD keep them up. It's a big ask though.

Southampton are looking ok at the moment but I think they'll be the ones to go down as well.

So those 3 if I had to make a prediction. Sunderland and Wigan are also outside bets.

QPR have a fairly nasty run of games if results go against them over the festive period they could be cut adrift.

Would quite like that as that would then effectively be 2 down before Feb

Reading & QPR .

Â