Marouane Fellaini

daggy_333

I don't agree that it was premeditated. Premeditated suggests it went down as the brilliant drawing Gareth posted.

He got caught up in the heat, was frustrated by Shawcross (who does wind people up well) and then lost his control to do it. Premeditated would suggest he woke up that morning with the intention of doing so. There's no way he did that.

However, he should have got a 4-5 match ban. He's been getting away with these for too long anyway, and he fully knew what he was doing.

Totally agree but there were 3 examples of violent conduct and he only got punished for one, he should have got a 9 game ban.

Yes but the ref put down in his report that he saw the other two incidents and decided not to act on them so there is nothing the FA/Permier League could do about those.

Shearer made a career out of headbutting people?

I sort of meant violent conduct.... elbows, shoulder charges and the like..... granted, I can't remember any headbutts of the top of my head, but the general point stands......

didnt he refuse to play for england is he got charged with kicking Lennon?

No as I recall, he was punished for said incident by not being selected but I also seem to recall said "ban" was also for a meaningless friendly

Â