Marouane Fellaini

daggy_333

Tried to head butt him twice, connected once, also punched and and tried to elbow him. should of got 3 for the butt, 3 for the punch, 1 for the attempted elbow and another 10 for having **** daft hair.

This :D

I've just looked up the Ferguson headbutt and apparently it was missed by the referee and linesman so he wasn't sent off. :)

He was subsequently charged with assault and had previous convictions so went to jail. Will Fellaini be charged and if not, why not?

EDIT: maybe a fan needs to report it to the police.

Where is the Black Lawyer Society when you need them.

Tried to head butt him twice, connected once, also punched and and tried to elbow him. should of got 3 for the butt, 3 for the punch, 1 for the attempted elbow and another 10 for having **** daft hair.

And another 5 for bieng so stupid.There are better ways to get even with an opposing player than bieng THAT obvious.

Twit.

Incredibly lenient and farcical - at least 3 assaults, all premeditated.....3 games ??????

Didn't Lee Hendrie get a 3 game ban for a simulated head butt at Man City a few years ago ?

Absolute travesty Fellani should have been banned for the season - remember it was multiple Premeditated assaults ffs !!!

Incredibly lenient and farcical - at least 3 assaults, all premeditated.....3 games ??????

Didn't Lee Hendrie get a 3 game ban for a simulated head butt at Man City a few years ago ?

Absolute travesty Fellani should have been banned for the season - remember it was multiple Premeditated assaults ffs !!!

Speaking from a position of total ignorance - how do we know the events were "premeditated?" Has he said so - because if so thats Roy Keane territory......

So funny Gareth

fellacio was incredibly lucky not to get longer

I just wonder how many more games he may play for Everton....

I presume you're questioning that because he'll be the next player they sell for big money to keep them afloat. I agree with that but I do think he'll see the season out

Â