Marouane Fellaini

daggy_333

No-one think Fellaini did it just because Shawcross was riding him like a show pony all afternoon and the ref wasn't doing anything?

I'm sure that was why he was doing it. Still doesn't make in any more acceptable though. Defenders will always grab onto attackers when defending a corner, the only thing that can change this is if refs dish out penalties left, right and center. Something i'm all for them doing.

No-one think Fellaini did it just because Shawcross was riding him like a show pony all afternoon and the ref wasn't doing anything?

Everyone I just don't think anyone thinks that is acceptable.

He should have got more than a 3 game ban, Duncan Ferguson went to jail for less.

Shawcross was the whole game fellaini calling names and say bad words to him and the ref didnt do anything so i can understand why Marouane did it =/

How do you know this? I've seen nothing to suggest anything was said and even if it was that doesn't excuse dropping the nut on someone or punching them.

Fellaini is a fine player, a real good footballer and I wish he played for us but he is a thug. This isn't the first incident with him and whatever was said or done by Shawcross it doesn't excuse his behaviour.

How do you know this? I've seen nothing to suggest anything was said and even if it was that doesn't excuse dropping the nut on someone or punching them.

Fellaini is a fine player, a real good footballer and I wish he played for us but he is a thug. This isn't the first incident with him and whatever was said or done by Shawcross it doesn't excuse his behaviour.

He gave a intervieuw to sporza about it

That article just says the same as every other, that he felt he was getting fouled and no protection from the ref so he took the law into his own hands. It says nothing about any verbal abuse from Shawcross and there is certainly no quote suggesting that from Fellaini.

I've just looked up the Ferguson headbutt and apparently it was missed by the referee and linesman so he wasn't sent off. :)

He was subsequently charged with assault and had previous convictions so went to jail. Will Fellaini be charged and if not, why not?

EDIT: maybe a fan needs to report it to the police.

Why did Barton get 12 matches then? was it cause he was already sent off?

Not defending what they did, but surely both as bad as each other. Football weekly described it as Barton tax lol..

Well to be fair, Barton got sent off, then went mental AFTER being sent off, AND iirc it was his 3rd red card of the season.

It was a worse incident than Fellaini's.

Â