Harry Forrester (Brentford)

Villan4Life

Seems he did ok tonight. Brentford's FA Cup 2nd round tie with Bradford. When he came on in 71st minute, it was 1-1. It finished 4-2 to Brentford. Forrester got 2 assists and a goal in the space of 4 minutes!

I didn't know a lot about him when he was at Villa to be honest. But from what I have seen he has good technique, can go past players and score goals. The Brentford fans rave about him and clearly think he is destined for a big future. They are desperate to hang on to him.

Well harry joined us from Watford in 2007, the only time he played for England before then was in the victory shield

I saw him in one of the first games at the new Wembley. Which opened in 2007. Forrester joined us in January 2008.

Thanks for informing me about my past, though. Any other gambits?

I always thought he joined us in Jan 2008

Anyway as to the player , I saw him score a screamer v Sheff U the other week , but truth by told I didn't notice a lot else about him during that game ,as in he didnt look head and shoulders above anyone else

My Brentford season ticket holder mate rates him , said he'd had a lot of trouble with injury last season ( back I think ?) and that some championship clubs were sniffing around him and he could play at that level .... Could he play in the Prem I guess would be the £300,000 question

, but truth by told I didn't notice a lot else about him during that game ,as in he didnt look head and shoulders above anyone else

You could say the same about Westwood as our scouts are clearly looking for certain qualities in players, which is why they're professionals I suppose.

Sorry Patrick I forgot about that game, Forrester joined us as a scholar in July 2007 and signed professionally in jan 2008

Sorry Patrick I forgot about that game, Forrester joined us as a scholar in July 2007 and signed professionally in jan 2008

• Like 1

I do, he would flourish with decent service if we get a couple of quality wingers in

I'd flourish in a Villa side with quality wingers and my experience as a striker ends at an amateur level, seriously anyone that has that knack for finding the goal will score regardless of the league they are in provided the service is there. With that said Weimann, Benteke, Bent and Agbonlahor would also flourish here with decent service and getting them that service should be one of Lamberts priorities.

The Daily Star are saying he‘s pledged his future to Brentford. No quotes, so that clears that one up.

I am off to see Brentford on Jan 1st so will report back...

There seems to be more Villa fans watching Brentford these days than Brentford fans :-)

Nothing to do with the pub on each corner is it. ....