Half season tickets

Avflife

They will go based on attendance of previous league cup rounds this season after all season tickets have gone.

Pretty sure it will go to league game booking history. Last time they **** up by giving those that had gone to one cup game the chance over those that had been to say 5 prem games.

Think last time around we last got to Wembley we were given 32,500 tickets and we had around 26,000 season ticket holders. Nowadays think we have about 21,000 STs and that after they have hopefully got their tickets, it will go down to League game booking history, been to 4 so far, 5 come Spurs on Boxing Day :D

very frustrated as i am coming back to england less than a week before the league cup final, and as i have been out the country the entire season so far i was hoping to buy a half-season ticket at a reduced price just before i came back but i guess that isn't going to be an option then?

We get to the semi final of a cup and people start running to buy a half season ticket. Pity they weren't so loyal at the start of the season and bought a full one!

Some of us are studying away at Uni, so can't afford to go to every game unlike some 'Pacbuddies'. Doesn't matter I had a ST for 6 years before I went to Uni ;)

Aye, and I had one for for 10 years before I went. Plus, the weird configuration of the payment of the student loan means I can afford one in the second half of the season but not the first.

Gloryhunter, aren't I.

• Like 1

We get to the semi final of a cup and people start running to buy a half season ticket. Pity they weren't so loyal at the start of the season and bought a full one!

This post is utter nonsence, not the first time from you this week though. I don't think it has anything to do with loyalty. I know a lot of fans that had seasons tickets for over a decade, yet they couldn't justify it once McLeish took over. My wife was pregnant with our first child when he took over,

Dispute having a season ticket for 15 years before this, I just fork out the money for what I knew was going to be a nightmare of a season. Spending the time, money and effort to go and watch utter dross just wasn't worth it. And believe me I don't regret that decision for one minute as spending that time and money on my daughter was the best and easiest decision I've ever made. I've bought a half season ticket and yes getting to a cup semi swayed that decision but so did the run of unbeaten games in the league. I used to buy a season ticket without thinking about it, now I've realised the club should give me a reason to get one, it's not like we have a waiting list with thousands of people queuing up!

Nah nah Spurs is included in the 11 games, Stoke was the bonus game and well looks like Pacbuddies has piped down, after his bull of a post :P I would of got a ST at the start of the season if I wasn't at Uni anyways.

Â