The League Cup

samjp26

Earliest date I can get a ticket is 31st December, I honestly can't see there being any tickets left by then. Lets hope there are some people returning tickets for some reason, but I can't see it happening :(

Won't be getting an away ticket but will definitely be getting one for the home game as soon as they're available to fans with booking history or whatever it is.

Think it's the start of the following week, and obviously we won't be selling out at home to just season ticket holders, if at all with the prices they're charging. We should be trying to pack the place out!

Well id say we only have a core away following who went to more than one cup game of about 3000 tops, myself included in that, if you look at our attendances at swindon and norwich as a basis.

Definitely think it will make it to at the very least s.t holders with 5 aways, probably one or two days further than that but i wouldn't hold your breath if your not elligible until the 29th or after.

Our away support has been very hit and miss this season. Absolutely brilliant at west ham, swindon, norwich etc but compare that with my experiences at city in the league, sunderland and spurs where our section of the upper was only 60% full.

Oh well, i qualify nice and early for this, will be snapping up my ticket asap!

Been to all the games bar City, none of the tickets are on my Client Reference number though. Im ****.

What about a reference from last season? Think they're on sale a day after they are for people with a reference for this season.

What about a reference from last season? Think they're on sale a day after they are for people with a reference for this season.

Not sure that would work, Gunna call them up later and ask if they'll allow me to have the booking history on my Client Ref number aswell, I cant see it but maybe somebody down there will have some christmas spirit...maybe

Not sure that would work, Gunna call them up later and ask if they'll allow me to have the booking history on my Client Ref number aswell, I cant see it but maybe somebody down there will have some christmas spirit...maybe

Let me know how you get on because I'm in a similar position.