Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

Would be happy with a point, be happy if just put in a good performance though, win/lose/draw if you know you've played well especially under Lambert I think it gives confidence. One of the reasons I think we bounced back from United/City lossess well, even though 0 points, apart from the last 30-35 minutes vs City, we showed a lot of promise and think the players knew that and took it into the next games. Wouldn't change the team at all unless Ron Vlaar was fit then I'd put him in for Chris Herd. Don't think bringing in anyone else would make a significant difference, Bennett/Stevens would probably improve going forward but going by the Liverpool game, that won't be happening often so may as well keep Lichaj in as he's done ok.

Swap Ireland for holman and you got it...

What's the dp thing though???

Yeah, I'd go with that too. Would you swap it in as far a sense of giving Ireland half an hour?

Haha Dolly Parton is a Villa fan in my mind :)

Dolly Parton looks extremely fuckable in that pic

That she does!!

I'm in The Shed end for this one. I'd take a point .

Whats the dolly Parton thing all about

A point would be good but I want all three :)

I have a feeling The Villa are in her heart. :D

Dowd 16-0 Villa. With Dowd Sending off Benteke for being too tall.

Yeah, I'd go with that too. Would you swap it in as far a sense of giving Ireland half an hour?

Haha Dolly Parton is a Villa fan in my mind :)

That she does!!

A point would be good but I want all three :)

I have a feeling The Villa are in her heart. :D

I'm dolly parton :3

Ref is Phil Dowd .

Then we have no chance. Honestly, since I've found this out my hopes for this game have plummeted. It doesn't matter that we're in good form and that they've played all these games recently - Dowd will do whatever he can to **** us over. Don't even think we've not lost with him as referee for ages either.

Dowd will do whatever he can to **** us over. Don't even think we've not lost with him as referee for ages either.

I dislike the man too but the last time he reffed us we drew one all at home to Norwich

Wasn't dowd the ref in the 4-4 in 07 (one of the all time great football games) I'm sure it was, he sent off carvalho and cole after sending off knight when we were 2-0 up. The fat bastard.

Wasn't dowd the ref in the 4-4 in 07 (one of the all time great football games) I'm sure it was, he sent off carvalho and cole after sending off knight when we were 2-0 up. The fat bastard.

What an utterly absurd game. I was shaking like a leaf when Barry took the penalty.