Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

My prediction will come after the Leeds game tonight. Likely they will play a weakened team but we will see players such as Moses, Marin and Sturridge at Elland Road. Hopefully a draw on Saturday, keeping Hazard, Mata and Oscar quiet won't be easy.

This game could potentially be the hardest test for the midfield so far, whoever Chelsea play, whether they've played against Leeds or not, will be busy and bright. So concentration will have to be immensely high.

I'm feeling it's going to be a high scoring game so I'll go as far as a 4-3 win to us with them scoring early.

I'd play -

-------Weimann------Benteke

-----------------Ireland---------

-----Westwood------Bannan

Stevens--------Herd--------Lowton

---------Baker---------Clark

-----------------Guzan---------

With Holman getting at least half an hour.

and of course -

Dolly+Parton.png

That formation looks like a fish.

Whale obviously, hopefully it has glubbin fantastic results and we reely krill Chelsea.

We may be the minnows but if we take our oppor-tuna-ties and results go our way, we may even go up a plaice.

Or I could be talking pollocks.

We usually do quite well against Chelsea and taking into account that its an away game and that Chelsea are stuffed I am going for a win for us.Take into account that PL will expect our run to continue and not peter out because of the opposition.

after looking at our run of results i don't know why i haven't been optimistic for longer. We have only lost 4 of our last 13 games, and 3 of those 4 losses came against 3 of the current top 4 (Spurs, Utd, City). I have to say i am not so optimistic about this one, and to be completely honest, although obviously i would love to see us win it wouldn't bother me too much if we were to lose this as long as we don't cave in. I didn't expect anything more than a point from these 3 games so we're already 2 up on what i was hoping for.

If Terry is back i hope he gets completely shredded apart by Tekkers, if this happens then he will immediately shoot up to one of my all-time favourites

lost 4 in 15 sorry, going back to the 4-2 win at Man City

Edited by skarroki

This could be a good time to play Chelsea, still learning rafas style, long flight for world club cup, tough game against Leeds (hopefully et)...then they come up against a young villa team who have come off possibly their best result of the season.... Still too close to call... Come on the villa...

This game could potentially be the hardest test for the midfield so far, whoever Chelsea play, whether they've played against Leeds or not, will be busy and bright. So concentration will have to be immensely high.

I'm feeling it's going to be a high scoring game so I'll go as far as a 4-3 win to us with them scoring early.

I'd play -

-------Weimann------Benteke

-----------------Ireland---------

-----Westwood------Bannan

Stevens--------Herd--------Lowton

---------Baker---------Clark

-----------------Guzan---------

With Holman getting at least half an hour.

and of course -

Dolly+Parton.png

Swap Ireland for holman and you got it...

What's the dp thing though???