Yaya Toure

sir_gary_cahill

agree with a lot of whats on here, he's world class, really suited to the prem and has just about everything needed for this league

i do however think his form this season hasnt been amazing, much like silva (who i know has been injured) he's not played as well as he did last season, i also agree with zatman in some of the CL games his hasnt been anywhere near as influential as he is in the prem

i then also agree that barca havent really missed him, biscuits IMO is the most underrated player in world football, people judge him by his antics but he makes the best club team and national side tick, breaks up play, puts a shift in and does the dirty stuff, if yaya had stayed then it wouldnt be his place that he took

i would add that the city fans have a brilliant chant for him and kolo, probably one of my favourites at the moment

Is there a better cm in world football? He was absolutely superb today, I'm sure Barcelona are regretting letting him go, he is far superior to busquets I think, he was unbelievable today

Yaya Touré is a fantastic player. However, I'd certainly disagree that he is 'far superior' to Busquets. In the role that the latter plays, I reckon he's the best in the world. Touré is a different kind of central midfielder, though.

Â