• Herd
    • Holman
    • Bannan
    • Benteke
    • Weimann
    • Delph (for Holman 69)
    • El Ahmadi (for Bannan 85)
    • N'Zogbia (for Weimann 90)

I cannot tell you how much i love Benteke. He for me; I know it is early.....Is one of the best ever signings for us. The guy is unplayable at times. What a fantastic performance. The tactics were spot on. Our counter-attacking play is simply superb. Weimann and Bentekers are a fantastic partnership. Things are building slowly, but efficiently. 6 unbeaten now.

So happy with how we are progressing. Plenty of work to do, but it is looking promising.

Take that the Liverpool fan on RAWK who said 5-0 Liverpool. Hmmmm. Keep your mouth shut.

Already knew Benteke, Lowton, Westwood and Guzan could deliver. Absolutely **** delighted for Baker (this boy could be one of the defending greats) and the Benteke/Weimann cellective, which really seems to be clicking nowadays.

UTV!

Unbeaten in 5 now

Class

That's better! ;)

I have to say, Baker and Clark have been impressing me immensely in recent weeks, and the change to 3 at the back has made us more solid, but my word did the boys work their arses off today. Top effort from all involved, and I don't think I can knock any one of them for that performance under huge pressure from Liverpool.

LockStockVilla got this quote from RAWK before the game

Lambert has found his hands tied. He has been forced to rely on youth talent and mediocre transfers like Karim El Ahmadi, Ron Vlaar, and Christian Benteke. While Lerner has increased his own personal fortune by £600 million following the sale of his American Football team Darren Bent has been resigned to sitting on the bench, or in the stands, for fear that Aston Villa will have to pay a £3 million appearance bonus to Sunderland.

HAHAHAHAHA **** rocket polishers

liverpoollol.gif

• Like 3

that second goal was some sexy football - that backheel is motm worthy.

and loved that 19th minute - nice. although maybe it was like "ah bless - they're having a nice day out and we're going to beat them heavily - let's give them something to remember they day". if stan's number was 89 not sure they'd have been so keen...

• Like 1

Â