• Herd
    • Holman
    • Bannan
    • Benteke
    • Weimann
    • Delph (for Holman 69)
    • El Ahmadi (for Bannan 85)
    • N'Zogbia (for Weimann 90)

Re: the shirt pulling. Agger did himself no favours by a blatant dive AFTER Clark let go of his shirt. He was NOT "pulled down".

Look at it again. I thought the ref had a pretty good game overall.

Liverpool fans are an odd bunch aren't they? Apparently it is disgraceful that one of the fans bet on Villa for the win as he felt that we would win the game, surely being a fan, understanding football and predicting a result are very different things, yet he is being battered as if his betting slip somehow altered the result! Sanctimonious bunch.

Some of them are also comparing losing to Villa and Swansea (cup) as equivalent to losing to Blackpool and Northampton during Hodgson's reign. They also seem to believe that everytime that somebody mentions top 4, they fall away with a defeat. Is that not the epitome of a mid table team? A good run takes you within striking distance of a coveted Champions League spot but you can neither maintain it nor are good enough to reach those positions.

Re: the shirt pulling. Agger did himself no favours by a blatant dive AFTER Clark let go of his shirt. He was NOT "pulled down".

Look at it again. I thought the ref had a pretty good game overall.

Pretty sure from the replay I saw too that Agger grabbed Clark's shirt first, thus committing the initial foul: free kick to Villa if anything.

Never a pen they both were at it. If it was in their box, yes youd be screaming for a pen and be fuming if it werent given, but you'd see it was 6 of one half a dozen of the other and know it was the right decision.

Would defo of been a peno at the Etihad though.

Mention to our brothers at Anfield yesterday, brilliant support as per

Quality win yesterday, love beating Liverpool, such a deluded club and set of fans still going on about winning the League :D Benteke MOTM involved in all three goals and the backheel for Wiemann's goal was sexual ;) Guzan commanding as usual, defense solid, midfield looked energetic and creative and Benteke and Wiemann were uncontrollable at times. Bring on Chelsea and Spurs, 4 points :)

Slow reply as I was off out on the piss my lord, on the piss!!!

• Like 1

Most people have one, that club for which they have a barely rational hatred. A passionate dislike for a side that are not a rival either geographically or in recent big games. Well I **** detest Aston Villa

I hate them, I hate their badly dressed fans and their depressed village idiot accent. I hate the fact it takes them two hours to get a sentence out. I hate their songs. I hate their kit. I hate their shitty ground. I hate Stanley Collymore kissing their badge in front of us. I hate their baboon's arse faced violin playing celebrity fans, I hate the fact that they have somehow won a European Cup despite being the epitomy of underachievement for half a century. I hate the fact that as a kid I crashed my dad's Cavalier, borrowed for the day, on the way to Villa Park. I hate the fact that when we finally did get to the ground we somehow managed to lose to that word removed Pardew and Crystal Palace.

I hate the fact their fans came to Anfield and sang about their equally hateful city cousins in blue. **** of Villa.

So, opening question, which club is your irrational hate?

And main question, blip or reality check?

• Like 1

Hello ..

What A game .. What a fans !

As I said after Norwich game ..

Two of the best games I've ever saw at the Stadium .. Maybe I could put Arsenal Away before two seasons when we won 2-1 !

Really Really I missed the atmosphere already ! hope we could complete and beat Chelsea .. And hope Leeds qualify so the League Cup would be easier !

I'm back to my Country .. But I Already miss the Games lol .. !

Hopefully we could continue progressing ! UTV !

Â