• Herd
    • Holman
    • Bannan
    • Benteke
    • Weimann
    • Delph (for Holman 69)
    • El Ahmadi (for Bannan 85)
    • N'Zogbia (for Weimann 90)

got the tactics spot on, great goals, great energy again, weimann and benteke look brilliant, defended well, benefitted from liverpool being shit with no proper striker

feels good that im looking at fulham losing rather than QPR winning

come on you villa boys!

clarke, benteke, weiman or baker motm for me

those 4 are the difference today between getting hammered and smashing those dirty theiving scouse scummers

those 4 get 10 out of 10 for me today

the rest get a 7 including lichaj who was shit for the first 30 minutes but then got the better of stirling for the rest of the game

proud of the boys, 2 up front in clever players is doing the business, its what a lot of us wanted to see and here it is.

oh yeahhhhhhhhhhh

Benteke a clear MOTM I think, two goals and that backheel that was absolutely world class by anyone's definition.

Weimann, Baker, Clark and Guzan were all terrific as well. Apart from the first 15, everyone played brilliantly.

Absolutely excellent win away from home. 3 massive points and a crapload of confidence.

• Like 1

I wish I could vote for everyone, including Paul Lambert who got his gameplan spot on.

The second goal is the best Villa team goal I've seen in a long time and the defence didn't deserve to concede that goal at the death they had been so resolute all afternoon. Baker in particular made some fantastic tackles.

Â