• Herd
    • Holman
    • Bannan
    • Benteke
    • Weimann
    • Delph (for Holman 69)
    • El Ahmadi (for Bannan 85)
    • N'Zogbia (for Weimann 90)

Brilliant - I despise Liverpool with a passion - Joe Allen not looking such a **** steel now is he ? - and how the **** has Jonjo played for England ?

Great result - that lifts us almost into mid table - and if we can start turning it on at home our relegation fears should be buried. we seem to have stumbled on a goal scoring duo - and a defensive set up that works for us - and we have a manager with the golden touch in the transfer market

Great result and performance from the Villa. Huge credit to everyone involved.

Credit to Liverpool and their fans for the 19th minute - a real touch of class.

Just had a brief look at RAWK and found this beauty:

I don't understand the argument that we have a poor squad or one of the worst in the league- our keeper could get into any of the top 4, 3 of our back 4 would walk into any of the top 4 (agger, Skitel, johnson) the midfield 3 are strong with lucas, gerrard and allan also able to get into most teams and from our front 3 we have suarez who could walk into any team, stirling who is the next big thing and 1 other from a load of internationals or more than decent prospects.

Reina, Agger, Skitel [sic]? top 4? :crylaugh:

Their fans are so arrogant after a couple of wins. They all think they're gonna beat us comfortably, especially with the best DM in the world (Lucas) and the best striker in the PL (Suarez) ready for this. But this just takes the cake:

After seeing Villa again, I'm going to up my prediction.

We are going to win this game upward of 4-0. I suspect 5-0, although 6-0 wouldn't be an unreasonable prediction. Villa are easily the worst side that I've ever seen in the top flight in decades. They are abysmal all over the pitch. No cohesion, no belief, no guts, no ability, no desire.

This, my friends, is going to be an absolute battering come the weekend. Villa are going to get absolutely pounded into the floor.

This will be the easiest game that Brendan Rodgers will ever have for this club.

This is worth bringing up. Hahahahahaha.

Great result and performance from the Villa. Huge credit to everyone involved.

Credit to Liverpool and their fans for the 19th minute - a real touch of class.

Just had a brief look at RAWK and found this beauty:

Reina, Agger, Skitel [sic]? top 4? :crylaugh:

going slightly OT - but Liverpool seem to believe there own propaganda. September Hanson and Lawrenson - were hyping Joe Allen and Jonjo as top notch prem players - When in reality they are at best Average prem players. Until they rate players on what they do, rather than whats printed in the media, they will continue to decline

we must remember that the current defence have already played together in youth and reserve football, so they know each others game, our youth team has been one of the best for the past few seasons, and gradually, they are all making it into the first team

I'm over the moon mates, last season we had Mc Leish, Hutton and Dunne (with the like of Weimann, Clark and Bannan on the bench), now we have Lambert, Lowton, Westwood and Benteke, anf the likes pf Weimann, Clark and Bannan in the starting XI!

A fantastic performance from the young lions. I have sensed for a number of weeks that we were on the up, but I feared that to-day we would get turned over.

Its great to see so many of our home grown players in the team. It is a long time since I have felt so optimistic about the Villa. I just hope that some of our missing fans start to return because it is disappointing to see so many empty seats at VP this season.

Â