• Holman
    • Bannan
    • Benteke
    • Weimann
    • Delph (for Holman 69)
    • El Ahmadi (for Bannan 85)
    • N'Zogbia (for Weimann 90)

Cracking result!

Despite a couple of shaky moments in the first half we fully deserved the win.

Hats off to the Liverpool fans for Stan 19, outstanding to hear the whole ground clapping and chanting his name.

Wow how awesome was that, i spent the first 15 mins just waiting for Liverpool to score as they were tearing us a new one. Benteke just gets better. Did you notice how even Bannan was shooting at goal.

Sterling to did run Lowton ragged though, Lichaj was pretty solid though for all those who slate him. Baker and Herd to.

Westwood, Holmann and Bannan had very little of the ball though which did worry me, Delph really seems to be a different player these days - really gets his head up and drives forward - even if with varying results.

Weimann and Guzan were really great as well.

Who would have thought that without Vlaar, Gabby, Bent and Ireland we could beat Liverpool at Anfield. I still hope all four players come back in but I think this is the Lambert affect we were promised, it's about the TEAM not the individual players even although maybe that doesn't extend to Benteke :)

I cannot wait to see Vlaar back in the team to make our defence even more solid. We were described as steel on SSN.

The way the Clark/Baker partnership is shaping up, Concrete Ron may have trouble getting his place back.

THANK YOU GOD

This makes up for all the stolen games we've had against these gobshites over the years...the diving, the gamesmanship, biased refs, the gloryhunters, the black armbands and the minutes silences during every game....

Can't wait to see those two biased BBC fuckwits skwirm in their chairs on Match of the Day later. We were undoubtably the better team by far. Time to look up, not down boys.

MARK LAWRENSON, ALAN HANSEN, KENNY DALGLISH, STEVEN GERRARD, STEWART DOWNING, PHIL THOMPSON, YOUR BOYS TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING!!!!

BENTEKE IS A BEAST!

Â