Spain

Sweden

Thailand

Turks and Caicos Islands

UK (obviously)

USA

Vatican City

Vietnam

Only 24 - plenty of travelling left in me.

In all likelyhood no further additions will be made in 2013 (already going to Benelux and Hungary again in 2013), 2014 I'm tying the knot with the missus so would expect some far foreign land for a honeymoon plus another stop off country hopefully!

Edited by NulliSecundus

Is Macau considered a seperate country? Thought it was just part of China - or indeed, Hong Kong? Nice list though!

Can look at it either way. They feel very different to China. I had stamps in my passports for both and they both use different currencies. I think the official designation is "Special Administrative Region", whatever that means!

Well don't pick on poor Macau then, lol. And being the pendant, surely we should go back and pick on everyone that said England, Wales, Scotland, NI etc....

Maybe I'll do it when I've got nothing better to do...

Ahem, they are countries. And a pedant would NOT misspell the word 'pedant' :P

Jesus, how do some of you afford all these places!? Just England, Wales, Portugal, Belgium, France and USA for me. Would like to get to all 50 states at some point, though I'm currently only on 5 (New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Masechussets & Florida).

Does landing in an airport count as being 'in a state'? If so, as well as actual visits to Arkansas, Missouri, West Virginia, D.C. & Maryland I've also been to New York & Illinois :P I will de-heh-heh-finitely be adding Colorado to that asap (p=plausible).

Ahem, they are countries. And a pedant would NOT misspell the word 'pedant' :P

Touché ;)

And agree with Tony re: airport, definitely doesn't count.

Still counting HK and Macau on my list though, whether you like it or not, BOF! :P

Still haven't been to Ireland (shameful considering I've been to places like Mongolia and Nepal, I know) either. Might have to tick that one off this year!

Edited by NulliSecundus

Â