Weekends football 15/16 December

andykeenan

That video is **** hilarious.

Messi has played over 400 games in his career and nearly all have been televised. So easily 600 hours of footage of him out there, Someone (with an agenda) has compiled 3 minutes of footage (half of it must be replays as well) which mainly seem to be debatable penalties and a dive to the floor when he still had acne.

Bravo [slow clap]

Congrats on winning the Copa Del Re

Messi is a very good player but it disgusts me that his card waving and diving are ignored by the media. If was Ronaldo for example it would be highlighted

Don't bother. Messi isn't allowed to be criticised. Any attempt to do so will be followed with "....but Ronaldo does this and that" in a thread.

Messi does wave the imaginary card sometimes. It's quite possibly the only thing that even slightly annoys me about him. But really, who gives a ****? It's not uncommon, particularly in Spanish football, and half of the time he's got a point anyway.

As for him diving, give me a break. The amount of times he could go over and doesn't is ridiculous. You never see him rolling around or making the most out of contact, either.

did Gary Neville have much to say about our performance at the weekend?

A bit of praise for tekkers and how high his confidence, said we as a club bore him to tears, said were a 40k club with a good stadium but always gonna finish mid table, sometimes higher, sometimes lower but with younger players comes a togetherness that is only good for us.

Â