Weekends football 15/16 December

andykeenan

Fellaini is a physical player, all elbows but so was tim cahill, I hated that bastard, always left his foot in and made sure he scraped down the shin but always got away with it cus he was a short Arse.

Fellaini is a physical player, all elbows but so was tim cahill, I hated that bastard, always left his foot in and made sure he scraped down the shin but always got away with it cus he was a short Arse.

agree about Cahill and the fact he got away with things cause he was small, look at Scholes he was arguably worse than Vieira for his tackles but got away with it as he was a small guy

Sunderland were absolutely appalling today, United should have put 6 past them, Cuellar again was poor. outmuscled by Ashley Young for 1st goal

Having watched MOTD now I have to say you were spot on. Sunderland look like they could drop this season especially if QPR now string a few results together. O'Neill may be looking for a few quid to spend in January but I am not sure he'll be getting it.

Having watched MOTD now I have to say you were spot on. Sunderland look like they could drop this season especially if QPR now string a few results together. O'Neill may be looking for a few quid to spend in January but I am not sure he'll be getting it.

He will probably throw his toys out the pram and walk out when they don't give him a warchest.

Then he'll take them to tribunal. clearing in the woods.

Â