Weekends football 15/16 December

andykeenan

And Tony Pulis has balls to whine and bitch that their opponents won't get red cards.

"I'll let David deal with Marouane Fellaini but the one thing I will say is we have now had three incidents this season. David Luiz for Chelsea made a poor challenge and Ciaran Clark at Aston Villa made a poor challenge and that, along with this today, are three incidents where we haven't had a decision go for us and that's disappointing. In my opinion all three of these incidents should been sending offs. I like Mark [Halsey], he is a good referee but maybe he has not seen it."

Sunderland were absolutely appalling today, United should have put 6 past them, Cuellar again was poor. outmuscled by Ashley Young for 1st goal

I was at Anfield mate so haven't seen anything of this game but having just been on the BBC site it says Sunderland had 50% of the possession, 13 shots on goal (10 on target) and Fergie said Utd were lucky they didn't throw it away. Doesn't sound as though Sunderland were appalling.

As for Fellaini regardless of who it was against he should get a long ban for that head butt.

Rooney missed 3 or 4 great chances and game was practically over after 20 minutes or so. most sunderland chances came from United self inflicted defending

This.

Rooney missed plenty of chances and Evra missed one of the easiest chances I have seen.

Sunderland were lucky they weren't losing heavily early on (I mean 4-0/5-0)

MON looks lost and Fletcher went off injured.. worrying times for them.

(All this before the big slump too)

Pullis is a detestable man. Week in week out that stoke team cheat and spoil to get points. Ok Fellaini should not have done that but you can empathise with him

The sooner stoke leave the PL the better

Pullis is a detestable man. Week in week out that stoke team cheat and spoil to get points. Ok Fellaini should not have done that but you can empathise with him

The sooner stoke leave the PL the better

To be honest Fellani has been getting away with it season on season, I've lost count of how many times he's elbowed someone in the head and never been punished. He'll hopefully be getting away with it a lot less from now on.

Â