Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Their fans are so arrogant after a couple of wins. They all think they're gonna beat us comfortably, especially with the best DM in the world (Lucas) and the best striker in the PL (Suarez) ready for this. But this just takes the cake:

Sounds like something a Villa fan would write.

Can't see anything other than a home win. Our young defence will have the piss taken out of them all day long by Suarez (in both good and bad ways)

We will do well to keep it under 3-0.

Although they aren't particularly solid at the back so if Benteke can get among them early we could have some luck.

I think Liverpool are pretty avergae team tbh, but Suarez is undoubtably class. If we can keep him quiet, maintain our decent posession stats and if Benteke has his League Cup scoring boots on, I think we have a decent chance of grabbing a result. We are obviously a work in progress but I'm certain we're improving as a team and this should be a decent test to guage how far along we are.

Guzan will be back in goal and it will be the same back 3 as against Norwich with Vlaar still out. Lowton obviously on the right and if Bennett is fit I'd play him down the left as I can see him being more suited to a slightly more attacking role.

Centre mid Westwood will definitely start and most likely Holman and I wouldn't be surprised to see Delph start as he was excellent on Tuesday. Up top will be Benteke and then its a toss up between Gabby if fit and Weimann.

I'm not sure what Lichaj has done to deserve being dropped just because Bennett is now fit. Bennett would have to wait for his chance surely?

Lichaj has been okay. I wouldn't say he's been better than that though.

Bennett is left-footed and the one thing he appears to be half-decent at, is attacking. This formation is much better for him than the 4-2-3-1 we were using before.

I think Bennett should go back into the side.

"After seeing Villa again, I'm going to up my prediction.

We are going to win this game upward of 4-0. I suspect 5-0, although 6-0 wouldn't be an unreasonable prediction. Villa are easily the worst side that I've ever seen in the top flight in decades. They are abysmal all over the pitch. No cohesion, no belief, no guts, no ability, no desire.

This, my friends, is going to be an absolute battering come the weekend. Villa are going to get absolutely pounded into the floor.

This will be the easiest game that Brendan Rodgers will ever have for this club."

Not sure when this tosser watched Aston Villa, but he's 100% accurate...and 8 months out of date.

Like a few people have said, lets hope we keep the positivity from the Norwich game going in to this one.

I think we will so I'll go for 3-1 to us.

I think Agbonlahor is having a late fitness test, Stevens and Bennett are both supposed to be back. Bent out, so could be interesting how we line up.

Enrique may be back for them and if he is, we'll have to watch him, I rate him and would rather he missed this one. I know there's been some reports he may be out, so my fingers are crossed :)

Suarez I'm not to worried about, Our young inexperienced defenders may have to watch out for his naughty tricks, but I think we can rile him and put him off his game. I'd like to see Herd keeping an eye on him, I know there may be a chance of Suarez riling Herd but I have faith he'll keep his cool... B)

Come on Villa! Keep your concentration and the ball and we'll be sound! DI4D

I'd play -

---------Weimann------Benteke---

------------------Holman-------------

------Westwood------Ireland-------

Lichaj-----------Herd--------Lowton

---------Baker---------Clark---------

-----------------Guzan----------------

• Like 1