Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Can't see a win in this one unfortunately, will make me so happy if we turn them over though. Agree with whoever mentioned sticking Herd on Suarez all day. He is undoubtedly their biggest danger. Think we will get a goal and a draw would be a great result. I'll be at work so won't be able to keep up with the game unfortunately.

An excerpt from the match preview on RAWK

I hope Benteke absolutely smashes them tomorrow and nets a hat trick. rocket polishers. It's also great when they speak like they understand other clubs. Did it not dawn on them that Lambert likes to find talent outside of the PL, as opposed to paying 20 million for a shit English winger?

I think when you sign Joe Allen for £16m or whatever the hell it was you're in no position to talk about mediocre transfers

I think when you sign Joe Allen for £16m or whatever the hell it was you're in no position to talk about mediocre transfers

Joe Allen was £15m and been one of the best players so far this season. He's had a w0bbily patch but getting back to his best again now. Up till November he was carrying midfield and, after Suarez, was the next best and most important player. The fans absoltuely love him. Coz of Jordan Henderson being a failure, people (who have hardly seen Allen this season other than a few mins of highlights) seem to have already decided that so is Joe Allen, painting him with the same brush, when the truth is he couldn't be any further away from Henderson in terms of performance this season and his overall ability.

Just needs to get back to his form of weeks ago.

Hrrible feeling it will be a 1-1 draw today.

Joe Allen was £15m and been one of the best players so far this season. He's had a w0bbily patch but getting back to his best again now. Up till November he was carrying midfield and, after Suarez, was the next best and most important player. The fans absoltuely love him. Coz of Jordan Henderson being a failure, people (who have hardly seen Allen this season other than a few mins of highlights) seem to have already decided that so is Joe Allen, painting him with the same brush, when the truth is he couldn't be any further away from Henderson in terms of performance this season and his overall ability.

Just needs to get back to his form of weeks ago.

Hrrible feeling it will be a 1-1 draw today.

I dont think Allen has been that good. If you like passing sideways and backwards I suppose he has been class. He achieves high passing stats by passing the ball 4 yards, he doesnt have anything going forward like a Xavi or Iniesta do. Certainly not a £15m midfielder to me.