Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

8-0 to the villa, L pool are the worst team i have ever seen and only win games when its down to their twelve men, the men in black (or is that green?) A team full of over paid has-beens and cheats.......... post that on 'Gawk' or whatever their shitty "idiot loaded" forums called.

Anyway a Villa win is 8-1 at shed loads of bookies, we maybe worth a punt at those prices..........

1-1 ;-)

Hate this fixture. Suarez is back from suspension and is ready to resume his diving training. Can see a penalty in this game and i think that's how the game with be decided. Hope i'm wrong and Benteke stuffs them.

Suarez, even though he is a word removed will torment our young defense with his skill and ability. But think if it has an off day (which is unlikely) could get all three points tomorrow. Think without Gerrard and Suarez Liverpool are hardly a top 8 team, not even currently in the top 8 either. 3-1 Villa Benteke (2) Weimann (1) couldn't give a **** who scores for them

• Like 1

I predict utter frustration. Villa will work hard, enjoy some good attacking spells, finishing will let them down, and Suarez will nab one right at the death, reeling away from goal with a big grin plastered all over that rodentish boat-race of his.

I can't **** stand Liverpool and they're sanctimonious fans, so please villa boys lets get a result tomorrow.

This this this this. Birmingham City actually offend me less (but I did live in the North West for a long time, before you crucify me)

• Like 1

2-0 defeat, suarez with both from penaltys, then hopefully north Korea will fire over a rocket and wipe merseyside off the face of the earth.

Wouldn't it be better if this rocket obliterated Merseyside BEFORE our 2-0 defeat? (and, indeed, before the Away team and fans arrive in town for the game).

An excerpt from the match preview on RAWK

Lambert has found his hands tied. He has been forced to rely on youth talent and mediocre transfers like Karim El Ahmadi, Ron Vlaar, and Christian Benteke. While Lerner has increased his own personal fortune by £600 million following the sale of his American Football team Darren Bent has been resigned to sitting on the bench, or in the stands, for fear that Aston Villa will have to pay a £3 million appearance bonus to Sunderland.

I hope Benteke absolutely smashes them tomorrow and nets a hat trick. rocket polishers. It's also great when they speak like they understand other clubs. Did it not dawn on them that Lambert likes to find talent outside of the PL, as opposed to paying 20 million for a shit English winger?