Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

The Norwich game was the first away game I'd been to for a few seasons, I'd almost forgotten how awesome they are. Bought tickets for this as soon as I found out there was some still available. Gonna have to tell the missus I won them from work or something, this close to Christmas.

I think we can get something out of this, especially if Weimann and Benteke keep their shooting boots on.

Anyone know the last time we had back to back wins away from home?

• Like 1

The Norwich game was the first away game I'd been to for a few seasons, I'd almost forgotten how awesome they are. Bought tickets for this as soon as I found out there was some still available. Gonna have to tell the missus I won them from work or something, this close to Christmas.

I think we can get something out of this, especially if Weimann and Benteke keep their shooting boots on.

hope your missus dont read this forum

----------------Guzan----------------

--------Herd---Clark--Baker--------

Lowton----------------------Bennett

---Westwood----Bannan/KEA/Delph

----------------Holman-------------------

--------Benteke---Weimann------------

I'd like something along the lines of this. Bennett is back in full training today, so might be fit for it, if not then Lichaj can obviously play LWB. The only position I am not overly sure about is the partner for Westwood. Delph apparently played very well against Norwich and KEA did not do terribly either. I'd personally like to see what one of them can offer as a partner to Westwood. Then with Holman, once he tires out around 60 minutes or so, we could get N'Zogbia on. And same with Gabby for Weimann or Benteke.

2-2 Draw

----------------Guzan----------------

--------Herd---Clark--Baker--------

Lowton----------------------Bennett

---Westwood----Bannan/KEA/Delph

----------------Holman-------------------

--------Benteke---Weimann------------

I'd like something along the lines of this. Bennett is back in full training today, so might be fit for it, if not then Lichaj can obviously play LWB. The only position I am not overly sure about is the partner for Westwood. Delph apparently played very well against Norwich and KEA did not do terribly either. I'd personally like to see what one of them can offer as a partner to Westwood. Then with Holman, once he tires out around 60 minutes or so, we could get N'Zogbia on. And same with Gabby for Weimann or Benteke.

2-2 Draw

Would take a 2-2 draw now. Can see us conceding two goals with the quality of Suarez, but can we score two goals at Anfield? Im not sure.

Would take a 2-2 draw now. Can see us conceding two goals with the quality of Suarez, but can we score two goals at Anfield? Im not sure.

I think it is all so dependent on our wingbacks. If Lowton and Lichaj/Bennett get forward well, we can easily score a couple with Benteke and Weimann in form. Fingers crossed.

Way back in November 2012, when we won 1-0 at Sunderland four days after winning 3-2 at Swindon. ;)

Their fans are so arrogant after a couple of wins. They all think they're gonna beat us comfortably, especially with the best DM in the world (Lucas) and the best striker in the PL (Suarez) ready for this. But this just takes the cake:

After seeing Villa again, I'm going to up my prediction.

We are going to win this game upward of 4-0. I suspect 5-0, although 6-0 wouldn't be an unreasonable prediction. Villa are easily the worst side that I've ever seen in the top flight in decades. They are abysmal all over the pitch. No cohesion, no belief, no guts, no ability, no desire.

This, my friends, is going to be an absolute battering come the weekend. Villa are going to get absolutely pounded into the floor.

This will be the easiest game that Brendan Rodgers will ever have for this club.