Villa tops

dakid007

*bought

But no I don't think that's normal. I'd give the shop a ring and ask them, but have you washed it? if so maybe the colours ran in the wash?

If it's the latter, then I think whoever washed it is to blame unfortunately.

If it's unwashed, then doesn't sound right to me

*bought

But no I don't think that's normal. I'd give the shop a ring and ask them, but have you washed it? if so maybe the colours ran in the wash?

If it's the latter, then I think whoever washed it is to blame unfortunately.

If it's unwashed, then doesn't sound right to me

It's unwashed been in the bag since I brought it lol

'Bought'

If people are washing their football shirts on 60 friggin' degrees, it's no bloody wonder they're melting; bed linen and towels on 60°, whites on 50°, coloureds on 40° and delicates i.e. football shirts on 30° maximum, for the love of Ra! :blink:

My 1982 shirt can take all sorts of punishment. I even washed it on a 95 wash once by mistake and it still survived completely intact.

The current season shirts by Macron look tacky, ill-fitting and cheap. Even the training wear looks dire and cobbled together - and the whole lot will be made redundant in six months time. Do yourselves a favour and get yourselves a retro shirt, they are timeless! If you are all so desperate to have a crappy sponsor on there, get the 1992/1993 Muller ones!

• Like 3

My 1982 shirt can take all sorts of punishment. I even washed it on a 95 wash once by mistake and it still survived completely intact.

The current season shirts by Macron look tacky, ill-fitting and cheap. Even the training wear looks dire and cobbled together - and the whole lot will be made redundant in six months time. Do yourselves a favour and get yourselves a retro shirt, they are timeless! If you are all so desperate to have a crappy sponsor on there, get the 1992/1993 Muller ones!

The macron shirts remind me of the hummel mkII shirts we had a few years back with all the chevrons falling off the sleeves etc. but some of the training gear looks not bad.

Missus has purchased me the 1992 retro Villa shirt with the laces on the neck for xmas. :)

Â