Coventry City

maqroll

My mate's stag do coming up.

What has his best man decided to do?

Go and see Rochdale vs Coventry. In Rochdale

Yippee

You should have a t-shirt made with a picture of that chap at Villa Park holding his "we will be back" sign

He was a bit wrong in his prediction, the felcher :)

7M8dyIn.jpg

At least he paid someone to write that for him...

They really really really hate Villa. You know how some people on here hate Harry Redknapp with all of their being for no apparent reason? It's like that.

I went to an Oasis gig in 2005 at the Milton Keynes bowl.

I was 17 at the time and I'd never met a Cov fan due to living in halesowen. We were talking to him for a brief period and I noticed he had a cov tattoo.

So I pointed at it and sai "haha remember when villa sent you down?"

He didn't like it and my brother, who's older than me told me what a knob I was and not to wind them up because they're not our biggest fans.

I didn't even know about the rivalry until then :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well, yesterday was the stag do.

So I travelled to Rochdale to see them take on Coventry.

Hands down the worst game of football I've ever had the misfortune to watch. And I'm not just saying that because it's Coventry, it genuinely was utter dross.

Rochdale won 1-0 with a penalty. That was the only shot on target in the whole game that I can recall.

I actually enjoyed it because it was a football away day, and we made the stag wear a wolf costume and a Wolves shirt. So there was a lot of banter with both sets of fans. But the football on show was utterly dreadful.

Edited by Stevo985

The_Rev is in the crowd at that game!  Got so many texts from my mates in the Cov end at half time. They soon quietened down though. :D

Also it now looks weird to see games from back in the day when the camera was on the other side of the stadium. 

Edited by The_Rev

Â