Coventry City

Wasps have released a statement saying Cov pulled out of negotiations. 

Strange lot, the Sky Blues. Their owners are a bunch of shysters that they're basically stuck with, so Wasps are the easy target. Many of their fans drive, or are driven in a bus with flavoured windows, by the Ricoh everyday, it must wind (or wind 😉) them up terribly. 

Having seen some of the vandalism and the graffiti directed at Wasps at the stadium in areas where children could see it, when they played there, I hope they stay at the sty for good, because there is no way on earth that a stadium will be built if SISU are anything to do with it.

16 hours ago, villa4europe said:

i read it as the uni wants to do it and Warwick uni did have a proper **** ton of money, I was working there 3/4 years back on a project which was 1 of 5 live projects going on at that time, the figure they were floating around was £1bn to be spent on construction there over the next 10 years and they were trying to put a framework in place for it all, that said I think a lot of it would be tied up in various buildings for the engineering partners they have there, JLR, Honeywell, Siemans etc

why they would then spunk £200m of that on a stadium is another thing, they do have a fair few function rooms up there and hotel facilities etc so in theory they could build something that is actually used 7 days a week which is the downfall of most stadiums

No universities have money any more.

8 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Whats a Coventry?

A shrubbery surrounded by witches

• Haha 2

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â