Villa managers

_m8

Who has been Villas best manager in the Premiership?  

188 members have voted

1. 1. Who has been Villas best manager in the Premiership?

• Ron Atkinson
    • Brian Little
    • John Gregory
    • Graham Taylor
    • David O'Leary

It puzzles me some that Brian Little as never really established himself elsewhere as a manager, after he left the Villa. I havent the greatest memory, but it seems he only gets offered small time jobs and always gets fired not long after..

Easily Ron Atkinson for me........... some of the football we played under him was for me on a par with the best club sides in Europe. In almost every game we'd have a goal that could have been goal of the month............ and the news papers were full of superlatives for us......... I remember one game Villa were away to Liverpool and the report the next day said "The Kop were silenced by Ron Atkinson's footballing show men"

Easily Ron Atkinson for me........... some of the football we played under him was for me on a par with the best club sides in Europe. In almost every game we'd have a goal that could have been goal of the month............ and the news papers were full of superlatives for us......... I remember one game Villa were away to Liverpool and the report the next day said "The Kop were silenced by Ron Atkinson's footballing show men"

Spot on! I remember this too...and many other good moments with Big Ron as Villa manager.

Â