• El Ahmadi
    • Delph
    • Herd
    • Bent
    • Holman
    • Benteke
    • Weimann (for Bent 35)
    • N'Zogbia (for Holman 73)

what the ****? SSN "coming up" showed the winning pen and holmans equaliser, that was 30 mins ago, since then they have shown rangers players looking awkward in a hospital and a piece on some poor sick kid meeting joe hart

where are the goals?

I echo these thoughts!

SSN showed none of the build up to Benteke's goal.

Of course they showed loads of shots that didn't go in from the Bradford game. The game that was on live an hour ago so most people saw it anyway.

Dicks.

Does Benteke ever have a bad game. This guy is so crucial for us. I would love to see us bring in another forward in January. I hope Lambert is thinking that way too. He really is such a menace, a handful for anyone he comes up against. Set up two and scored one himself. A real gem of a player. I must say, he and Weimann have a superb understanding....As does Gabby to be fair. Lambert is getting many things right. Holman took his goal beautifully. Great strike. Still tires too quickly for me, but he works his absolute socks off. Would love to see if he can sustain in for 90 mins. Having said that, Nzogbia was a handful when he came on. He gave us a bit of vibrancy. I would like to see him start on Saturday. It won't happen though.

That's five unbeaten now, let's make it 6 at the weekend...Hopefully with 3 points in the bag; with the inbreds doing us a favour beating Wigan and Utd to give MON an absolute drubbing.

From a Norwich fan on another forum: Villa fans were loud and proud tonight. Best we've had here this season.

The radio commentators also mentioned how loud our fans were throughout the tie. I wish I'd gone!

Great result. Had to follow it on my phone at work and couldn't follow the last 30 minutes at all, so when I turned the app on I was very nervous and then delighted when I saw the score. Absolutely brilliant. UTV!!

Superb. Now hopefully they can bring this form into the League, as we have some tough games coming up and the table doesnt look pretty. This will do our confidence the world of good.

Holman unplayable by the sounds of things. The new Tim Cahill? Lets hope so!

Bradford in the semis please!

Are we dark horses? We have nothing to lose I suppose....

Â