• limpid

Just visiting?   27/12/16

Please click "Sign Up" and login to use the full functionality of the site.
hogso

Playstation 4

2,690 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Ok guys. I need suggestions for a local co-op game to play with someone that's never really played games, and is skeptical about it being a hobby for adults. 

Trine is my only idea at the moment, but I'm not sure what other options I have. 

I considered Rocket League, but that makes me want to throw the pad at the screen, so perhaps it's not the best introduction to games. :P 

Edited by Davkaus

Posted

Best co op game I can think of is portal , not sure if it's local or ps4 though.

But a quick Google found this 

Posted

Overcooked, Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime and Sports Friends come to mind.

1 person likes this

Posted

Diablo 3.

Posted (edited)

The only PS4 game I've persuaded my wife to play that she's actually enjoyed is Guitar Hero. Apart from that, not interested. I tried her with LA Noire when we first started going out and that was disastrous.

Edited by Frobisher

Posted

I think GH is £10 pre owned in game 

Posted

Overcooked is the answer.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'd never heard of it before, but Overcooked looks like a great idea. Maybe Portal if that goes well!

I'm a big Diablo fan, but I think it's a bit too killy for her.And I hate Guitar Hero. :P

Posted

It's a wonderful party game. However, it might test the strength of your friendship.

It might be worth pointing out that even if you only have one controller, you can share it to play together, which is pretty neat.

Posted

Yep I'd have said overcooked as well.

Try Bro Force too. Fun arcadey shooter. Gets a bit old after a while but great fun when you start off.

As great as it is I would definitely say NOT rocket league as I think it's a pretty hard game to just pick up and play. If the person in question isn't a gamer then it's likely to turn them off imo