Quiz!

maqroll

Should have had more.

missed

Given, heskey, Collymore and James

all of whom I should have got. Heard of all the rest apart from the Pole in 1992 but none of the rest I missed were very obvious

Heard of all the rest apart from the Pole in 1992 but none of the rest I missed were very obvious

This is why I wish Sporcle wasn't **** blocked by Websense, 'cause I guess you mean...

Dariusz Kubicki?

This is why I wish Sporcle wasn't **** blocked by Websense, 'cause I guess you mean...

Dariusz Kubicki?

yep!

I'd say there would be a fiar few on VT (Gareth is probably one of them) who could get 77/77 on that quiz.

Not too difficult. I reckon I'd have had a shout given more time to think about it

Was fairly pleased with 56 until I read the replies on this thread.

Spent far too long trying to work out how Ghrayib was spelt, and failed anyway.

Also tried plugging in Friedel every which way I could think, before realising it was our moustached friend that they were after.

Was fairly pleased with 56 until I read the replies on this thread.

Spent far too long trying to work out how Ghrayib was spelt, and failed anyway.

Also tried plugging in Friedel every which way I could think, before realising it was our moustached friend that they were after.

I did literally exactly the same thing, on both counts.

• Like 1

65. And I remembered the guy from Poland. :) I remember when we signed him. But there is at least one thing wrong in that quiz. One of our irish players is said to have made his first international appearance as a Villa player in 92, which is impossible as he didn't sign for us untill 93. Which might spoil it a bit.

I too missed a few obvious ones. English players.

Â