Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Vlaar and Stevens still doubts for this game.

In all honesty i thought we'd lose to QPR, so pleasantly surprised. I hope the lads can keep it going but it's gonna be horrible. Stoke are the ugliest team in the league, I do fear they'll have too much power for our team.

For those having a go at Stoke... Ive seen a lot worse teams recently. Us over 3 years for a start. At least stoke can throw the ball to a player.

ive said this for years - we must have the Opta stats for the worse throw in to possession ratio ever recorded. we give at least every second throw in away within at least 3 seconds of taking it.

clark and baker in the middle seeing as there's no vlaar, neither are fullbacks and with bennett and stevens out the only option left is lichaj really.

we are ever so slight favourites, draw and away win are both the same really. not much to choose from between all 3 results odds wise so the bookies are on the fence. 3 points would be fantastic but any point is a good point for us at the moment. they have a very mean defence and we don't score many. early goal for us would be good to open the game up a bit, without that it coudl well be a 0 - 0.

Zog might be back for this. In all honestly, I'd like to give him at least 1/2 games to have a chance playing in the position just off the strikers. We have seen time and time again he is shit on the wing, but I think if he had more freedom centrally he could cause problems for the other team's defense. Wouldn't mind seeing him there tomorrow, even if it is just a 10/15 minute cameo.

According to WM Police on Twitter, Stoke have sold 1,550 of 1,600 of their ticket allocation. Probably the worst team I've seen play at VP, they just love to just 'Huth' the ball forward to try and find Crouch or Jones etc. Would play 4-3-2-1 with Westwood, Herd and Ireland in midfield with Herd being able to bully their midfield back a bit, least Adam is suspended for the game :) Going to 2-1 to Villa with Benteke and Gabby on the scoresheet.

Stoke always bring a good following.

I think this will be a draw, 0-0 or 1-1.

Do they? Last year they brought just over 1,000 and this year is not much better, for a game less than an hour down the road for most of them, that's quite poor in my book.