• Bannan
    • Herd
    • Holman
    • Agbonlahor (capt)
    • Benteke
    • Williams (on for Herd - 65')
    • Delph (on for Bannan - 67')
    • El Ahmadi (on for Holman - 70')

3 games in a week and we remain unbeaten. Yes we might not be playing great but we are getting there. I'm assuming a lot of you are calling the subs negative because he didn't bring on Ireland and Bent?

Bent would have provided less than the players already on the pitch and I'm not entirely sure what Ireland would have offered either.

hate to see how we play at old Trafford. That was beyond terrible and very negative. Give the away fans there money back. Even our remarkable away fans were quiet. Probably fell asleep.

the ones that were awake probably all **** off when he bought Williams, Delph and KEA on.

Wrong time to play QPR, but in the second half we defended very well and absorbed their pressure. Would have been a different game had Benteke been onside (he looked it to me on first glance). Happy with a draw since a defeat would have been a nightmare. Southampton lost and we temporarily go above Sunderland.

Points are everything at the moment and it could have been a lot worse as we could very well have lost our last two.

Lambert showed fear for the first time today and he's obviously starting to feel the pressure. Mcleish would have used the same subs today and that is very worrying.

Just listened to Chris Kamara on Soccer Saturday. He said we were well worth the point, the back four played well and Bannan was tidy in midfield.

i can only guess he didnt watch the game then

qpr who are shit, had something like 70% of the ball today and had countless shots, looking dangerous each time they came forwards, there was so much time and space it was a joke.

and to keep herd on and keep ireland on the bench was criminal

there is no other way to describe today but mcleishish

and that is no compliment

are we going to rely soley on hoofing it to benteke and expect him to play well each game? that may last another couple games before he gets burned out completely

3 games in a week and we remain unbeaten. Yes we might not be playing great but we are getting there. I'm assuming a lot of you are calling the subs negative because he didn't bring on Ireland and Bent?

Bent would have provided less than the players already on the pitch and I'm not entirely sure what Ireland would have offered either.

Ireland would've came on in the gap between Benteke and rest of the players and would've brought creativity and threat on attack. We were toothless in second half and QPRs defense was pretty damn poor.

I'd take the point, but all 3 were there for the taking and I thought Lambert said he tried to win every single game? Darren Bent and Stephen Ireland, our two most likely to score/create a goal on the bench couldn't get a look once again. Westwood MOTM for me.

Just wondering if Harry had Bent and Ireland to call on, would he have kept them on the bench?

Worst managerial display from Lambert since he got here. He lost his nerve today and went with a negative team from the outset. If Herd was to be effective, it should have looked like we had practised what we were planning to do, but instead it seemed that the players really struggled to get to grips with a very poor Rangers team and our own gameplan.

No creativity was not surprising given the line-up but 'arry recognised that we were satisfied to sit back and so they really went for it after the break. The subs were like for like, and Williams went straight into midfield to be joined by Delph and ElAhmadi.

How can anyone explain how an untried young central defender would be a better option than Ireland? We were crying out for someone with a bit of composure. A point is one more than we deserved but I really hope that Lambert does not take any encouragement from that because tactics like that will relegate us.

that means nothing

Of course it does. We played mostly the same players in those 3 games as well (largely due to injuries). It really shouldn't come us much of a surprise that we were good against Arsenal, poor against Reading and even poorer against QPR.

Honestly, some people here are so hypocritical. They moan when we're playing well but not getting the points but then still moan when we're playing poor but getting the points. I doubt there's anyone here that wouldn't have taken 4 points from two key relegation fixtures so I really can't understand why some are getting so dramatic.

pleased with a point, deep down i thought Rangers would win, glad i dont have to see MOTD cream over Arrys influence at the expense of us and weve took 4 points from our relegation rivals...job done

Positives

Another good defensive performance from an inexperienced back 4 - they have been our shining light in the past 2 games

Benteke again proving he is a handful

Westwood tidy

Clark really stepping up in the absence of Vlaar

Negatives

Gave the ball away far far too much

No attacking movement - Bent would have made no difference, Ireland would have a bit

Bannan

Lichaj - should be nowhere near the starting eleven

Ridiculous substitutions

I still have no idea what PLs style of play is, unless its pass it 5 yards sideways then back and lump it to Tekkers

and the biggest negative...

**** THIS NARROW FORMATION OFF ITS BOLLOX AND COMPLETELY EXPOSES US

hope you heard that Paul

Lichaj was bad today, but he is our third choice left-back. He's only there because Bennett and Stevens are out. Considering how we're suffering from injuries at the back, we've done ok. Baker in particular has looked good.

Â