• Bannan
    • Herd
    • Holman
    • Agbonlahor (capt)
    • Benteke
    • Williams (on for Herd - 65')
    • Delph (on for Bannan - 67')
    • El Ahmadi (on for Holman - 70')

Rubbish again. Benteke would have murdered that defence is he had some service from crosses. He effortlessly buried the one he did get but was offside of course.

But for Guzan, we would have lost that. Terrible second half performance. Our midfield was anonymous.

As much as I expected to be honest and we have moved up a place. Thought the "' 'arry " effect would be go against us!

Couldnt find a stream but sounds like they played shite. However we didnt lose and the moment it's the point that counts!

Desperately need some quality in January!

Good point given the injuries to Vlaar, Bennett, Stevens - quite an inexperienced defence out there. Baker MOTM for me - when all fit he must be in line to take over from Clark. Bentekke marginalised in 2nd half.

Its a good point - hopefully we can really go for it V stoke.

• Like 1

The whole world expected to see QPR vs Villa being 1st game on MOTD because it was supposed to be word removed's first home game and 1st win. Regardless of how we played, 1pt is great and shoot me for saying this, but getting 4 pts playing some utter shite way I guess is a good thing.

• Like 1

Lambert has played a bit of a stinker today. Starting Herd didn't greatly improve the solidity of our midfield and he was gutless with his substitutions. We still had half-chances to win the game but once they had lost M'Bia and Diakite we should have gone for it. If McLeish had made those tactical decisions today, we would be livid.

Before the match I would have taken a point and I still don't think it's a bad result given that QPR did have a lot of the ball, but winning that game was not beyond us and so to stop trying for the win just isn't acceptable.

Guzan 7 - safe, apart from one ill-advised dribble. don't think he could do much with goal

Lichaj 5 - struggled first half & was wasteful in possession

Baker 7 - solid, won a lot in the air

Clark 7 - also pretty solid

Herd 5 - invisible

Lowton 6 - okay

Bannan 5 - didn't impose himself on game

Westwood 6 - okay first half, faded badly

Holman 6 - got the goal, didn't do a lot else

Agbonlahor 5 - little impact

Benteke 6 - good first half, saw very little of the ball in 2nd

MOTM probably Baker or Clark, they've done pretty well in absence of Vlaar.

First half was reasonable. Horrible second half & it was disappointing that we didn't try to change the attack. Draw is reasonable result but QPR defence had looked poor and might've been vulnerable if we'd gone for it a bit more.

• Guzan 7 - solid and did everything he had to do besides 1 silly mistake
  • Clark 7 solid
  • Lichaj 4 - very poor. Really wish he didn't play
  • Baker 8 - MOTD, played really well
  • Lowton 6 - didn't really do much but got forward a couple of times
  • Westwood 7 - solid yet again. Very calm and composed
  • Bannan 5 - anonymous
  • Herd 5 - see Bannan
  • Agbonlahor 6 - ran around a bit
  • Holman 6 - scored then disappeared
  • Benteke 7 - always a threat in the first half but then didn't really have much involvement in the second

Delph, El-Ahmadi & Williams - barely worth mentioning

Overall a good point, an AWFUL performance and tbh I think we were lucky to come out of that with anything. Lambert's substitutions were negative and disappointing. A game to forget and we HAVE to improve against Stoke

Would have taken a point before hand, so gotta be happy on that front but another lacklustre performance with negative substitutions leaves you slightly annoyed, yet they done the job clearly marked out by Lambert which was not to lose.

3 games unbeaten is a nice feeling for once, but we may regret not going for it more later in the season. Didnt think we'd pick up 4pts with that back 4 in Vlaar's absence, so credit to the kids

played for a point and got a point with a very mcleish like display. those 3 substitutions in the second half were criminal, QPR with 17 shots and 12 on target and we had 7 attempts and 3 on target.

the second half was again awful, its says a lot when williams, delph and kea come on and bent, ireland and wiemann stay on the bench. utter crap from lambert, I still have no idea what the point of herd was at all, dire all round and a very luck point

Good point given the injuries to Vlaar, Bennett, Stevens - quite an inexperienced defence out there. Baker MOTM for me - when all fit he must be in line to take over from Clark. Bentekke marginalised in 2nd half.

Its a good point - hopefully we can really go for it V stoke.

Bennett and Stevens being out makes no real difference, all our left backs are dire. Infact Bennett is the worst of the lot

Reasonable result but really didn't play today ..... QPR were woeful and the three points were there for the taking.

Gave away possession too easily, not tight enough in midfield until the changes were made and, once again, were way too narrow with no wide-men and, therefore, no easy outlet ball ..... so we gave it away !

Beat Stoke and we've taken 7 from 9 in these key games and I'll take that but we'll need to play a lot better than we did today.

I don't get the slagging off of the subs today - we'd have almost certainly lost had it not been for their introduction.

QPR played a damn sight better than I thought they would, they were bang up for the game and had almost all the action in the 2nd half save for the times when we managed to slow it down and frustrate them (post subs, in case anyone had noticed).

I wanted a win today but a hard-earned point, especially with the defensive injuries and the Redtw@t effect, will do.

Â