Jimzk5

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

So.

Who will be the next manager for Portugal reserves?

I'd be really interested how Wilder would get on there.

Know the 3-5-2 inside out as a squad and they apparently want to sign more British players this summer.

But given their last few seasons Wolves players and fans would probably turn their noses up at that type of appointment.

Fonesca who's just left Roma seems obvious choice given he's got good level of experience as manager now.

Outsider would be Benitez, sort of club he'd be tempted to come back to manage in the prem I think.

4 hours ago, Jareth said:

Feel bad (not) for the Wolves fans, had it all at their feet and then reality is the owners want to do a Mike Ashley and simply exist in the highly lucrative league. 

I said it a few seasons ago (among with others on here)

The whole project under fosun and mendes from day one was to get the players mendes wanted into the shop window, do well with wolves then sell on and repeat 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, villa4europe said:

That's a great shout 

Who's his agent? 

Not the right one. I just namedropped the first portuguese manager I could think of. But he can change agent I suppose.

Agree on potter 

But if you're a Portuguese international like Moutinho, Neves, Patricia, Semedo you gonna be happy when potter walks through the door? 

They've got some bollocks to tickle to keep the squad happy

Worth noting that for as good as Nuno was the owners appointed zenga first and was **** garbage, wouldn't be surprised if its a mate of someone plucked from obscurity 

13 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Agree on potter 

But if you're a Portuguese international like Moutinho, Neves, Patricia, Semedo you gonna be happy when potter walks through the door? 

They've got some bollocks to tickle to keep the squad happy

Worth noting that for as good as Nuno was the owners appointed zenga first and was **** garbage, wouldn't be surprised if its a mate of someone plucked from obscurity 

image.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Poor things, their Midlands billy big bollox stint lasted all of 3 years. Even West Brom had longer than that :lol:

I think this is my favourite thing of the season. When they got promoted, wolves fans genuinely believed we'd never catch them again. 

And they had just a few seasons to enjoy it. Idiots. 

• Like 3

Â