Jimzk5

Just now, Demitri_C said:

They aint sacking biesla. Not a chance.

Nobody said they are sacking Bielsa, he hasnt agreed a new contract and is capable of walking out at any second. Need to have a backup plan

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Nobody said they are sacking Bielsa, he hasnt agreed a new contract and is capable of walking out at any second. Need to have a backup plan

He isnt leaving either. He will stick around for another year unless a bigger club comes in for him which i cant ser happening 

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Starting to make sense now, Leeds are negotiating a new contract, he wants more money / bonuses they're playing hardball, a few links to other managers appear and the contract is signed at a slightly lower figure, nothing to see here

Apart from maybe Bielsa being the kind of lunatic who doesn't play that game 

As for Nuno, big summer coming up, he's maybe peaked at Wolves, they'll have jimenez back but still need strength in depth pretty much everywhere apart from the wingers but they're the most likely to be sold to fund new signings, they need uncle Jorge to get them some better loan deals this year, wouldn't surprise me if Nuno left if a bigger club came in, if he stays at Wolves that bigger club won't come again 

I think this season has been a much needed humbling for Wolves fans.  They got well too ahead of themselves beforehand.

They have got some very good young players though and could be a force in a few years.  Depends on what Fosun's real long term plan is.  Is it just to sell players on at profit as it would so far appear?

43 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I think this season has been a much needed humbling for Wolves fans.  They got well too ahead of themselves beforehand.

They have got some very good young players though and could be a force in a few years.  Depends on what Fosun's real long term plan is.  Is it just to sell players on at profit as it would so far appear?

They wont becuase they would have all jumped ship. Once neves or neto goes can see a influx of players leaving (similar to us when young left)

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Talk they want a few more British players in their squad for next season so they could be going after some players we target. That will be fun.

Fosun already said they are pulling back spending. 

If we truly want the player, we will get the player. 

17 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Nuno is leaving the end of the season, next Spurs manager?

I think that is more likely than Leeds. 

Edited by John

8 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Not too surprised at this one.  Will be intrigued to see what direction they go in now.

Hopefully one that involves a trip to the Championship.

Â