Jimzk5

On 04/08/2019 at 11:25, abdulaziz1 said:

I will be honest enough to say that I don’t hate Wolves, maybe I’m not local to experience as much as locals do. But I know that this season if we began well this fixture will be full of hatred and rivalry. You could sense if from the fans of the two clubs. However, what I read in the Molineux forum is ridiculous. I don’t think even a blue nose would get half of that stick here on VT. Just for saying that we’ve done good in a friendly you get that stick? 

I’m not sure about other forums, I used to go to couple of them but didn’t see that in any. I’m proud of VT in terms of welcoming and even trying to understand more about other teams.

Even when we have guests in our team discussions, we don’t do it this way. 

I think the only difference being local makes is it adds to your bemusement, guys that for 20-30 years I've never heard anything from are now posting 3-4 times a week on their facebook shit about villa trying to stir up a rivalry

that said I still think the explosion of baggies fans coming out the woodwork to seek out a rivalry was worse, that was properly mental

I never realised how much Albion hated us until they started finishing above us and this is starting to seem like a similar situation.

They've all gone into extra shithouse mode over the weekend on the MM forum towards that Villa fan.  A very unpleasant collection of individuals indeed.

Edited by Wainy316

3 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I never realised how much Albion hated us until they started finishing above us and this is starting to seem like a similar situation.

They've all gone into extra shithouse mode over the weekend on the MM forum towards that Villa fan.  A very unpleasant collection of individuals indeed.

But Albion used to be the main Derby from what I read in the last century. There was a good rivalry on the 70’s too. But them being down would make generations lose interest.

However I’m not sure when was our rivalry with Wolverhampton, but I’m sure it will be the main game in the next decade, even if Tesco Bags promoted.

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I think the only difference being local makes is it adds to your bemusement, guys that for 20-30 years I've never heard anything from are now posting 3-4 times a week on their facebook shit about villa trying to stir up a rivalry

that said I still think the explosion of baggies fans coming out the woodwork to seek out a rivalry was worse, that was properly mental

What I don’t like about what Wolves are doing is that they’re looking in every transfer we do, and wishing us going down then say they don’t care.

The reality is at these circumstances, they care about us and we care about them. I really would like to go to our games against them. I think the atmosphere will be huge.

My Dad and brother are Wolves fans, I was gutted for them when they lost to Watford last year but even they are becoming unbearable now.

My brother says Wolves have a better starting eleven than Man Utd and Chelsea 🤣

5 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

My Dad and brother are Wolves fans, I was gutted for them when they lost to Watford last year but even they are becoming unbearable now.

My brother says Wolves have a better starting eleven than Man Utd and Chelsea 🤣

He might be right.....buts its not what you do on paper, its what you do on grass.

I think Wolves will have a good season.

• Like 1

On 05/08/2019 at 17:12, Wainy316 said:

Christ what a bunch of classless arrogant posters they have on there...........

Judging by twitter, their lot really hates us. I am kinda surprised by it but I guess I shouldn't be...?

Yeah I know, twitter. But it is hard too quantify for me when I don't live down there. But still a bit surprising, never seen them as "rivals" really.

Their forum has a thread on us that has grown by 150 pages in less than a year, not only that but each page has fourty posts so if it was a thread on here it would be 300 pages long, and there's another thread on their devoted to our FFP situation which itself is 80 odd pages long. Many of them are desperate for us to fail because they want to overtake us as the biggest club in the West Midlands, that's why they were desperate for us not to get promoted, and also for us to get into trouble with the authorites over FFP.

• Like 1

I just had a look at that thread, it's still hilarious. They give the Villa fan on thee some right stick, I'm not quite sure why he bothers to honest, it's a pretty poorly behaved forum, nobody is bothered with actually discussing anything with him they just want to hurl abuse at him and mock Villa. 

Anyway, good luck to them. I hope they enjoy their Europa League run, which will wear them out for when we play them in the league. That forum will probably actually explode if we beat them. Not that we ever could of course, Wolves are inherently better than Villa in every way, don't you know? 

On 11/08/2019 at 07:51, Mic09 said:

They fail to realise no one gives a crap about them, much like no one cares about West ham.

My mom say's we're cool /milhouse

• Haha 1

To be honest about half of the Wolves fans I've known for years have become proper arrogant but when you've been eating shit since the 50's the "success" has probably gone to their head. Can't see it getting much better for them but 7th-10 in the prem is better than getting smashed every week or in league 1 etc. 

Â