Jimzk5

Nice move by Wolves. I think the guy might have a collector's item to sell in 30 years time. "The signed upside down badge shirt" could be worth a few quid.

My Old Man said be a a Wanderers fan.

And I said, no thank you I shall opt for Villa and they are geographically close to my house.  You word removed.

I have always had a soft spot for them though.  My Dad used to take me down quite a bit as a kid.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Coventry took a similar number down to MK just before Christmas, also inspired by a social media campaign. I'm starting to think it's franchise FC are organising these large away days in order to make a few quid!

Where they belong.

Not really. I'd say they are the midlands second biggest team. Better stadium, fam base and history than WBA and blues

They are bigger then WBA and the Blues, but I think Nottingham Forest are 2nd biggest club in the Midlands. European Cups and league titles in the early 80s. 

Where they belong.

Not really. I'd say they are the midlands second biggest team. Better stadium, fam base and history than WBA and blues

They are bigger then WBA and the Blues, but I think Nottingham Forest are 2nd biggest club in the Midlands. European Cups and league titles in the early 80s.

no argument about them being bigger than blues or albion but forest is a tough one. In terms of history I'd go with wolves but forest have those 2 european cups back to back. I could not decide if I'm honest. Very close.

With 3 league titles, 2 League cups and 4 FA cup wins, their history is better then  I thought. But I would still say 1 league title, 2 European Cups, 2 FA cups and 4 league cups is better. Nottingham Forest 9 trophies to Wolves 7, plus they got the real big one twice. Plus Nottingham's were more recent. Nottingham Forest have the better history.

Very close I think. But yeah those 2 european cups might just edge it. Let's not forget wolves played a massive part in the creation of the european cup and were said by many to be the best team in the world in the 50s. Club team that is. Forest had not really done anything up until the late 70s. Two clubs I want back in the prem

Where they belong.

I don't really class Forest as rivals. They're East Mids.

Villa, Wolves, Albion, sha and Walsall. Cov at a push! 

Stoke isn't really a derby game for Villa.  It is for Wolves because Staffordshire.  Geography is as much about spheres of influence as it is about straight line distances. 

I don't agree with the reverence Forest are viewed with.  Almost all of their history is condensed into a three year period, yet they are considered a huge club that deserve to be in the premier league. (Nobody deserves to be anywhere beyond how they perform now).

Just find it kind of funny that people say Chelsea have no history but then laud Forest as a historic club.

*Villa shit on both historically :P

• Like 1

Â