Jimzk5

In fact I'm confident they'll fly up. The Championship may be hard but League One is garbage. Doncaster and Brentford battling for promotion on final day. Yeovil into the playoff final. Any reputable side that goes down will be instantly competitive. Hell, Southampton nearly did it with a 10pt deficit and Charlton did it handily. I see League One as the 'top of the garbage heap'. Anyone unlucky enough to dip down into it will only be there briefly.

In fact I'm confident they'll fly up. The Championship may be hard but League One is garbage. Doncaster and Brentford battling for promotion on final day. Yeovil into the playoff final. Any reputable side that goes down will be instantly competitive. Hell, Southampton nearly did it with a 10pt deficit and Charlton did it handily. I see League One as the 'top of the garbage heap'. Anyone unlucky enough to dip down into it will only be there briefly.

Sheffield United would disagree ;)

and Leeds, Forest and Sheff Wednesday were down there for years and have never really recovered.

and Leeds, Forest and Sheff Wednesday were down there for years and have never really recovered.

To be fair, Leeds would have come back up straight away if it wasn't for their 15 point deduction.

I know that's tongue in cheek, but it really wasn't.

They went on an unbelievable run at the start of that season. They'd have romped that league (or at the very least automatic promotion) without the points deduction.

Edited by Stevo985

• 1 month later...

just reading that Jamie O'Hara has declared he should still be a Premier League player :crylaugh:

now one of fans has put him on sale on e-bay with a free Roger Johsnon thrown in

Think you can put them in the same bracket as Ireland in that I can't see any club wanting them

• 8 months later...

Thought this was pretty cool

Wolverhampton Wanderers supporter is less than impressed after the club sells him a dodgy shirt

Richard Gough got less than he bargained for when he bought a cut-price shirt from the Wolverhampton Wanderers website.

It soon became clear why the folks had Molineux had slashed the price – the badge was upside down. Lightly miffed, he went to social media to vent his irritation on the club's official Twitter account...

Click the link to see the club's response

• Like 2

Thought this was pretty cool

Wolverhampton Wanderers supporter is less than impressed after the club sells him a dodgy shirt

Richard Gough got less than he bargained for when he bought a cut-price shirt from the Wolverhampton Wanderers website.

It soon became clear why the folks had Molineux had slashed the price – the badge was upside down. Lightly miffed, he went to social media to vent his irritation on the club's official Twitter account...

Click the link to see the club's response

That is absolutely fantastic - Humorous and generous. Fair play.

Â