Jimzk5

On 8/13/2017 at 11:41, HanoiVillan said:

They'll get automatic promotion IMO. 

Disappointing the manner in which they've done it, but they're very good. 

What exactly have they done that we haven't tried to do? The difference is that they have a good manager and have bought in some good players and we've spent a fortune and have only bought 2 or 3 good players. 

11 minutes ago, villa89 said:

What exactly have they done that we haven't tried to do? The difference is that they have a good manager and have bought in some good players and we've spent a fortune and have only bought 2 or 3 good players. 

Spot on. 

Presumably they have no where near the sort of income streams that we were able to leverage (we have way more income than them given parachute payments), plus the presence of Mendes instantly makes it all dodgy. If the authorities bothered to follow the paper trail deep enough I'm fairly sure they'd expose a lot of corruption going on. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, villa89 said:

Pimp their football club to Jorge Mendes. 

Dodgy af as their transfer business and dealings with Mendes sounds, Wolves have bought some exciting players and have a top coach. While we plod along with this footballing dinosaur 

Edited by MikeAVFC

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Czechlad said:

I really hate to see how we have become the worst team out of the bigger midlands clubs

Proper shit aren't we, and where we are on merit too.

I remember not so long ago looking down on shitty Stoke who have now established in the premier earning a point against Man United.

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Proper shit aren't we, and where we are on merit too.

I remember not so long ago looking down on shitty Stoke who have now established in the premier earning a point against Man United.

Least we aren't Coventry! 

• 1 month later...
Â