Jimzk5

I saw him make a sub appearance vs someone

Looks like someone who is young and not played a lot of football in his career, which is exactly what he is, he played alongside jimenez rather than instead of and I'd imagine that's how it'll be for this year 

Way too early to judge him 

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

he's currently englands best CB, more so if southgate wants to play the 3

I dont think Coady can play in a 2 or that he has ever played in a 2. Sometimes a player can struggle if dont have the right partner, Bonucci being one who can struggle with Chiellini or Barzagli in a 2.  

Coady with Mings could be a good partnership but him and Maguire I think would be exposed by some average international forwards

17 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I dont think Coady can play in a 2 or that he has ever played in a 2. Sometimes a player can struggle if dont have the right partner, Bonucci being one who can struggle with Chiellini or Barzagli in a 2.  

Coady with Mings could be a good partnership but him and Maguire I think would be exposed by some average international forwards

He was in a 2 in England's last match after Maguire got sent off I'm pretty sure?

6 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

He was in a 2 in England's last match after Maguire got sent off I'm pretty sure?

Yeah it was Coady and Mings and they looked fine together.

There's your Euros pairing Gareth.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

First time he's ever done it I think though. Before Nuno joined Wolves, he was a central midfielder, so his primary experience in defence has been under Nuno's 3 at the back.

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla

On 20/10/2020 at 09:27, Wainy316 said:

Hearing Coady speak the last few weeks he seems like a really good, down to earth lad.

Quite articulate for a footballer too if you can get past the Scouse squeaking.

Wouldn't be surprised if Klopp is monitoring his situation, VVD probably out for the season so they got the next 10 games to assess their defensive cover situation till the window opens again. 

15 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Klopp is monitoring his situation, VVD probably out for the season so they got the next 10 games to assess their defensive cover situation till the window opens again. 

Well Carragher went ahead and outright asked him about that potential situation.  He handled it very well and pretty much dismissed the idea out of hand.

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

Well Carragher went ahead and outright asked him about that potential situation.  He handled it very well and pretty much dismissed the idea out of hand.

He has to say that in the press, I think most wolves fans know deep down that if Liverpool make an acceptable offer to wolves then he's gone. 

26 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

If the Leeds game told me anything it's that Wolves will never evolve under Nuno.

I can't see them ever breaking into the top 4 playing that way. Think he has hit the ceiling with them.

Didnt they win against the worlds greatest ever manager? 

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

If the Leeds game told me anything it's that Wolves will never evolve under Nuno.

I can't see them ever breaking into the top 4 playing that way. Think he has hit the ceiling with them.

They have hit a ceiling because they dont have the money to buy the players needed to get into the top 4. 

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

Can see more struggles for them tomorrow.

Palace is the type of team they struggle against. Palace won't allow them any counter attacks and i can see this ending 0-0 or maybe the game is won from a set piece.

struggles? if they win they can go 2nd

Â