Smart Watches

mykeyb

Or there's this one.

The head of TAG Heuer stated today that the company's upcoming Android Wear smartwatch will cost about $1,400 when it goes on sale later this fall.

tag-heuer-monaco-calibre-36-press.jpg?it

TAG Heuer first announced its plans for an Android Wear product in March. Intel will provide the hardware for the smartwatch. Jean-Claude Biver, the head of TAG Heuer, revealed the $1,400 price tag of the still unnamed smartwatch to Bloomberg. He added that the device should go on sale sometime in October or November, and that its battery life should last up to 40 hours.

Biver also commented on the launch of the Apple Watch:

"I hope they sell millions and millions and millions of them," Biver said, speaking ahead of the official opening of a Hublot boutique in Dubai Mall. "The more they sell the more a few people will want something different and come to TAG Heuer."

Sounds like the Apple watch is complicated to use and that (as expected) the battery is shite. Not good enough for me, especially at £300. At that price, a decent battery and ease of use are two things I would expect.

I'm waiting for the release of Pebble Time, perfect for what I need. 

Good god no. She's awful.

But she wears very smart clothes.

So there she was in this expensive trouser suit, with this fisher price style plastic watch with a bright blue strap sticking out from her sleeve.

It looked ridiculous. They're a very casual looking watch.

It would be like me wearing a suit and accessorising with my running watch 

Blue_Retro_Illuminator_Watch_from_Casio_

Someone asked her about how she was getting on with it

"The pedometer is really good"

:rolleyes:

Edited by Stevo985

Which one has she got then?  To be fair, I think the ones with the metal bracelet etc look quite good and discreet, and there's a variety of dial styles you can choose.  The sports ones look quite plasticy, but they haven't started shipping those yet.

Which one has she got then?  To be fair, I think the ones with the metal bracelet etc look quite good and discreet, and there's a variety of dial styles you can choose.  The sports ones look quite plasticy, but they haven't started shipping those yet.

Don't know, but it had a bright blue strap. 

Coupled with the shiny black watch it looked weird.

What's the obsession with knowing how many steps you've taken in a day? Another thing I don't get. 

It's so your can pretend to your self you've done some exercise and then go home and drink a bottle of wine or eat a bar of chocolate as a reward. Pro Tip: If it doesn't hurt it's not exercise.

Edited by villa89

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Â