Christmas 2012 Thread - What are you buying, receiving and doing this season?

Genie

I always make a list at christmas of stuff I want.

People always seem to think that's weird for a 26 year old to be writing xmas lists.

But it's great. It's stuff that I want, a range of prices. And family have a list of stuff that they know I want.

If they want to buy me something else as a surprise then they can. But I usually get a load of random DVDs and CDs and shit anyway, so they may as wel buy me something that iw ant than something that they think I want.

Makes it so easy. I now know that on xmas day I'll have a smal pile of stuff that I actually want :)

I'tll be apretty lean xmas for my family anyway. Mom's likely to be out of work for 6 months after xmas and Dad's retired so saving money is the order of the day!

Pretty much done with shopping, done with work in a week and a half and not back until after the new year. I'll be heading back to blighty, and my girlfriend is coming over for the Christmas week. It's gonna be a good one this year!

Not a lot really... only get my parents and grandparents something. Have no other family. In terms of friends, we just tend to buy each other pints at the German Market!

May treat myself to something this year... like a tablet or a new laptop.

Buying: Nothing, now. Already got the missus the leather bag she wanted, giving money to the daughters.

I don't really want anything for myself, but I'll take what I'm given.

Will be buying a fucktonne of food and alcohol over the next three weeks.

The real break with tradition is the tree. Ever since we've been married, we've always had a real tree. This year we've bought an artificial one. I feel dirty.

Slightly o/t but I'm a Bit annoyed there won't be a top gear chrimble special this year, no doubt shrek, wall.e and toy story will be squeezed in amongst bedknobs and broomsticks and mary poppins.

On the present side I finished my shopping weeks ago, the only thing ive asked for myself is hair wax

My wife's sister has a little lad. I asked him what he was having for Christmas. He said 'I'm having a puppy; my mom and dad have got it in the bedroom'.

"How do you know" I asked

He said, "Cos the other day I heard my dad say to my mom ' Grab hold of it - it won't bite you"

Â