Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

i have a bad feeling about this game. i appreciate the confidence of the fans on here who are claiming we WILL win this match, but i don't know where the positivity is coming from. Watching this one is going to be a horribly nervy 90 minutes for me personally, really hope the team plays well and makes me more confident of the upcoming fixtures

Edited by skarroki

have got to say the usage of this blocking feature is getting a little silly now. It's understandable having a dislike for wind-up merchants and point-scorers, but to block any fan that has a differing opinion to you must make this website incredibly dull. the banter, debates and differing opinions from the members of this site keeps me entertained in the office every day, doesn't just reading the same opinion worded slightly differently 20 times annoy those of you using the feature?

have got to say the usage of this blocking feature is getting a little silly now. It's understandable having a dislike for wind-up merchants and point-scorers, but to block any fan that has a differing opinion to you must make this website incredibly dull. the banter, debates and differing opinions from the members of this site keeps me entertained in the office every day, doesn't just reading the same opinion worded slightly differently 20 times annoy those of you using the feature?

Blocked.

Kidding, good post.

• Like 1

Blocking filter is fantastic, dont need to read a person who decides to post about 20 one line msgs in the same thread.

Tonights game will be real nervy, but we are at home and its a grim tuesday night so hopefully Reading cant be arsed to play.

A loss will be devasting to say the least, not just for moral but i fear the backlash from some of our supporters/

717am, it's torrential rain in the West Mids and has been most of the night

Is there any chance the pitch could get waterlogged or will they have the covers On ?

The pitch might be a bit green and nibble about a bit, but the batsmen will just have to work hard to build an innings. Bowlers will probably want to roll the pitch up and take it everywhere with them! ;)

• Like 3

C'mon, a Premier League game would never be rained off in this day and age!

One was rained off a couple of years ago.

And wasn't Sunderland's rained off this season?

Plus England's in a brand new stadium a couple of months ago.

Could happen. But we have one of the best pitches in the league so I'd be surprised.

Making my first trip of the season to Villa Park for this one, and I can't really be assed in all honesty. It's a long drive up from sunny Chepstow to rainy Bermingum and had I known it was on TV, then I'd probably have treated myself to a Chicken Dhansak and a few Peronis instead.

That said, I am looking forward to seeing Westwood, Benteke and Lowton play and am cautiously optimistic about us picking up a result. Since we went 4231, we've been playing pretty well, but we've not really had many chances to show off our new tactics, this is our chance.